Season Ticket Holder Question

BigOrangeCrush32

Why, You're no Daisy at all...
The wife and kids surprised me with Season Tickets, 2 tickets, for this upcoming season. I'll be driving up from Jacksonville FL for all the home games. But, I just realized that the Virginia game was in Nashville at Nissan Stadium. My question is, is my season ticket good for this game?

Funny Side Note: I saw the email come across about the tickets yesterday and it said Apple Pay and Facebook in the title. I was worried my wife's FB and Apple account had been hacked and someone had purchased the tickets. Afterwards, I realized how strangely peculiar that would have been, but the initial shock of the price had me frantically trying to get in touch with her to tell her to close her account hahahaha. She has never spent hat much money on something like this before and it threw me for a loop. When she told me what she did, I was just like "ok, thanks". It came off like I was barely excited when in fact, I was super relieved she hadn't been hacked.

The wife and kids surprised me with Season Tickets, 2 tickets, for this upcoming season. I'll be driving up from Jacksonville FL for all the home games. But, I just realized that the Virginia game was in Nashville at Nissan Stadium. My question is, is my season ticket good for this game?

Funny Side Note: I saw the email come across about the tickets yesterday and it said Apple Pay and Facebook in the title. I was worried my wife's FB and Apple account had been hacked and someone had purchased the tickets. Afterwards, I realized how strangely peculiar that would have been, but the initial shock of the price had me frantically trying to get in touch with her to tell her to close her account hahahaha. She has never spent hat much money on something like this before and it threw me for a loop. When she told me what she did, I was just like "ok, thanks". It came off like I was barely excited when in fact, I was super relieved she hadn't been hacked.

Just curious, where are your seats? Ours' are in Y10.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32

I have two extra lowers for Virginia game in UT section if you’re interested

Does your wife happen to have a sister who is single in the Knoxville area?

If you are coming from Florida, I suggest you stay in Maryville or near the airport. There are many new hotels in the airport area. You can catch a bus for $10 / person at Foothills Mall starting about 3 hours before the game. It drops off at the Baseball field, and picks up after the game up till about 2 hours after the game.

Reactions: BigOrangeCrush32
If you are coming from Florida, I suggest you stay in Maryville or near the airport. There are many new hotels in the airport area. You can catch a bus for $10 / person at Foothills Mall starting about 3 hours before the game. It drops off at the Baseball field, and picks up after the game up till about 2 hours after the game.
I am from Athens TN, born and raised, and will just stay with my mom/step-dad.

Also, I work for the Railroad and can park there on campus.

I appreciate the thought though.

VN Store

Back