Scrubs Season 8

Not a very funny finale, but still good. It was about 200 times better than the first "finale".

I used to love that show.
Until the singing episode. That did it for me, I was done.
Except re-runs.

Are you kidding me? "My Musical" (S.06 E.07) was one of the best episodes. You really have to have a good understanding of the character dynamics though. I could see how someone who did not watch regularly wouldn't like it.

Are you kidding me? "My Musical" (S.06 E.07) was one of the best episodes. You really have to have a good understanding of the character dynamics though. I could see how someone who did not watch regularly wouldn't like it.

I really didn't like that one very much, either. I think the best episode is the Wizard of Oz takeoff.

I did watch it regularly.
Until that episode.:no:

Scrubs is done RIP...

Not quite. ABC has renewed for season #9. This show just will not or cannot die. Up until now I have not wanted this show to end... but it finally got an ending that was proper. ABC is just whoring for syndication money now. At least Braff will appear in 6 of the episodes next season.

Why can't we just let it rest in peace???

VN Store

Back