Scotty Hopson on the Tony Basilio show now

Basilio's better than anyone else on in ET. Better than anything on the Sports Sheep. Good forbid any opinions critical of UT.

I don't mean to be critical of any poster on here but "Johnny Bravo" seems to not only assume that everyone should know who Tony Basilio is but also what medium/network he is affiliated with....a very broad assumption indeed.....I would like to hear an interview with Hopson, though.

I don't mean to be critical, but you can find everything you want to know about Tony Basilio in less than 30 seconds by going to "www.google.com". Google is a search engine that will help you find just about anything you want on the world wide web. Mark it in your favorites because it might help you in the future.

Basilio's better than anyone else on in ET. Better than anything on the Sports Sheep. Good forbid any opinions critical of UT.

I don't think the News Sentinel Sports Page is too bad. I like Dave Hooker.

even though I do like some of the others, especially Jimmy H.

Basilio is a man among boys :superman: mostly because he will tell the truth and isn't being compensated by the university of TN in any way which makes it easier for him to remain objective.

I don't mean to be critical, but you can find everything you want to know about Tony Basilio in less than 30 seconds by going to "www.google.com". Google is a search engine that will help you find just about anything you want on the world wide web. Mark it in your favorites because it might help you in the future.

http://just****inggoogleit.com/bart.gif

I wouldn't download anything from Basiliaholes website. It will instantly make your computer slower and dumber.

VN Store

Back