Schiano Out at OSU

Blessing in disguise. Hart fired, Phil hired, CJP hired ... we dodged a bullet. This one is on the fan base. Great job and congratulations!! Schiano was garbage and OSU knew it.
And yet the fan base is deemed psycho and out of control. And is much of that coming from VolNation. SMDH.

Schiano's trouble on D seemed to be at LB. His LBs routinely over committed and got sucked into the line of scrimmage, at which point they couldn't get off a block to make a tackle or were out of position to defend a WR over the short middle. In the Maryland game, it seemed like every nice run their RB had was because of that.

I believe we, as a fan base, have been vindicated, although silently.

OSU had the opportunity to make him interim HC at the beginning of the season, and HC at the end, and passed both times.
Haslam has the opportunity to make him HC of the Browns, and will no doubt pass.

Yet the media says nothing.

Silently, the media knew we were/are right, so they're keeping their mouth shut.
At least that's how I see it.

Blessing in disguise. Hart fired, Phil hired, CJP hired ... we dodged a bullet. This one is on the fan base. Great job and congratulations!! Schiano was garbage and OSU knew it.
We certainly dodged a bullet, but I'm not sure we didn't jump in front of another one.

Shows the deep rooted problems here that he was basically our coach before the revolt. This is why Tennessee can't have nice things, the dummies in charge won't let us. Can't find a OC now. Don't know who's deal that is but seems to be business as usual up there. Keep up the crap and someday they just might lose this fanbase that they've taken for granted forever. Hope Phil can keep the dummies from meddling anymore...

DwVxR6HXgAEhvxU.jpg

VN Store

Back