Schedule update: LVs v WVA, Dec 6, 2:00PM on ESPN+

CannonVol80

According to the West VA athletic site. Good thing about ESPN+ is that you can get a standalone subscription for $5.99/month with no long term contract.

Of course, if you're of a mind, you can get Hulu (with ads), ESPN+, and Disney+ for $12.99/month.

Just FYI,

Jim

According to the West VA athletic site. Good thing about ESPN+ is that you can get a standalone subscription for $5.99/month with no long term contract.

Of course, if you're of a mind, you can get Hulu (with ads), ESPN+, and Disney+ for $12.99/month.

Just FYI,

Jim

good to know 😁

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
You do have to buy the full month. Can't cancel and prorate for one day. It was worth a try, am I right?

I have the SECN so i can watch i’m interested for the WV game and maybe watch a few more games while it is available

I have the SECN so i can watch i’m interested for the WV game and maybe watch a few more games while it is available

The SECN is not carrying the game. It is on Big 12 Now, which is only carried on ESPN+. And, ESPN+ is an add on to ESPN which you can only get by subscribing separately or with the Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+ bundle. Anything and everything in pursuit of the almighty dollar!

Jim

It’s the principle. I have not gotten ESPN+. I really wanted to watch the Peyton Manning show, but not enough to pay. Then ESPN really made me mad. They have taken almost all of the Fantasy stuff, the nightly show as well as the Love/Hate column, all of which had been free content before, and put it all under the ESPN+ umbrella. Now they’ve taken the Lady Vols too, because they know, we won’t miss a game and we can’t go to them right now. I’m not doing it. I’ll just listen to them I reckon.

It’s the principle. I have not gotten ESPN+. I really wanted to watch the Peyton Manning show, but not enough to pay. Then ESPN really made me mad. They have taken almost all of the Fantasy stuff, the nightly show as well as the Love/Hate column, all of which had been free content before, and put it all under the ESPN+ umbrella. Now they’ve taken the Lady Vols too, because they know, we won’t miss a game and we can’t go to them right now. I’m not doing it. I’ll just listen to them I reckon.

Don't disagree about the principle, but the reason the LV-WVA game is on ESPN+ is because it's away at WVA. The Big 12, without Texas, who have their own affiliate network in the LHN, doesn't have enough of a following to have an affiliate network on ESPN like the SEC and the ACC. The affiliate network status is why the SECN+ is available for streaming with access to the SECN.

Jim

I always have it during basketball season because they carry a lot of games and then after the season go off until basketball season again.

If you refuse to pay, you can watch game later. They show up where( ESPN regular) the reply games are around 1 to 2 hrs later. I watch last game around 1am next morning, couldn't sleep. Counting Kellie's subbing pattern, is better than sheep.

Reactions: ruvol

VN Store

Back