Scammer check?

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
I was just wondering if anyone remembers or dealt with a 10acvols on here. Claims he was a former member of Volnation before deleting account. Texts coming from 706-826-3074. He’s offering me uga tix, just double checking.

I was just wondering if anyone remembers or dealt with a 10acvols on here. Claims he was a former member of Volnation before deleting account. Texts coming from 706-826-3074. He’s offering me uga tix, just double checking.
There was a member by that name a few years ago but people can't delete their own accounts. There has also been a scammer from the 706 area code that's tried to sell tickets here before. Id steer clear. And always use PayPal or another service that guarantees your purchase when purchasing anything like this online.

Unless they are willing to send you tickets before payment is made, only use a payment method with protection. PayPal is ideal. Goods and Services. No matter how good the deal is, don’t send money Zelle, CashApp, Apple Pay or Venmo non goods and services. I know Venmo has goods and services now but PayPal with a credit card is double protection.

Yeah they are faking those screen shots. I have had similar ones shared with me. Go with your gut. Probably a scammer if you can't verify them on here.

Sent me this when I asked for verification
View attachment 593564
They should be able to supply a screenshot of the actual ticket. Even if the barcode is obscured. (Not that that matters anymore, with the active barcodes that Ticketmaster uses) They could have had someone send them that screenshot or pulled it from another site, Craigslist, Facebook. Just be careful with the payment method. Scammers don’t like buyer protection methods. Like I mentioned before, the people on here and elsewhere that get scammed all use Zelle, CashApp, Apple Pay or something like that. Never Goods and services and credit card. That usually puts a hold on the money for them to get it.

I appreciate each and every one of you for looking out. We ended up scoring tix through game time and they’ve already been delivered. That guy I was referring to all of a sudden went ghost when I told him I’d have to pay through PayPal with protection. Red FLAG!

Maybe it’s this person

Reporting people on here and on Facebook is the best way to combat this. All the other protections you guys mention cost extra money. I prefer as a seller to just keep a good reputation of delivering what I promised and tickets and parking passes accurately described.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Reporting people on here and on Facebook is the best way to combat this. All the other protections you guys mention cost extra money. I prefer as a seller to just keep a good reputation of delivering what I promised and tickets and parking passes accurately described.
Not using the report button but just as you guys have done here showing the contact information and user names.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Unless they are willing to send you tickets before payment is made, only use a payment method with protection. PayPal is ideal. Goods and Services. No matter how good the deal is, don’t send money Zelle, CashApp, Apple Pay or Venmo non goods and services. I know Venmo has goods and services now but PayPal with a credit card is double protection.
Just a FYI Venmo even with goods & services does not provide coverage for tickets to events. Just wanted to mention that.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Also you can have the seller and you conference in UT ticket office to verify the tickets. If the seller refuses, then it’s fraud.

VN Store

Back