Scalping for OU?

bVOLg1000

Thinking about going to the game, been seeing ticket prices drop as saturday gets closer... How much do you guys think scalped tickets will be sat?

If you wait long enough maybe...But this will definitely be a tough ticket regardless. When Gameday came for Florida a few years ago, I couldn't find tickets for less than $150 a piece in the uppers even after the game started, but we will see Saturday.

Im seeing prices go up, not down. I don't see much of anything below $200 each now. I also think it will be worse on gameday cause there will be a lot more people there than available tickets.

I have actually seen prices drop a little lower on Stubhub for whatever reason the last few days, so maybe a lot of sellers are flooding the market a bit now that it is actually game week. I would think you are going to pay 175-200 a ticket for most seats, with about $150 the absolute best case scenario like 30 seconds after kickoff.

Ahh, thanks for the info.. Think ill just sit this one out and enjoy from the comfort of home. Ill keep looking. Maybe ill get lucky who knows. It'll be a good one! GO VOLS!!

I wish i could post this thread in the Football forum. I would be interested to see what people think ticket prices are going to be outside of the stadium on game day.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish i could post this thread in the Football forum. I would be interested to see what people think ticket prices are going to be outside of the stadium on game day.

I think its going to be utter pandemonium 2 hours before the game because tickets are selling like crazy on stubhub, but I keep seeing lots of people saying they are just going to go to the game to buy them. I think there will be thousands not get in, but just my opinion and I realize it is what it is since I have tickets, but first game is always one of the hardest and we are playing a great team with high expectations. To me I'd rather pay more and not have to worry about which is what I did. I have awesome seats i'm not selling that I'm sitting in.

Same here, I bought tickets before going to the stadium for the first time ever. I go to about 3-4 games a year and have always scalped, I just don't trust it this game.

Plus how much money has everyone saved the last few years after the Bama game every year almost every game has been free or $10 each. It sucks to pay this at once, but its the biggest game we've had in Neyland in a really long time.

Yup, terrible analogy coming up. But this is exactly how Rupp Arena has been for uppers and lowers in basketball during the past few years. Not to compare Neyland with Rupp or football with basketball, but we may haven been spoiled past 5-6 years.

Gonna be a lot of people basing their decision off of past experience when they got tix for next to nothing at game time. That is not gonna happen at this game. Gonna be a good day for those looking to sell and a lot of people disappointed standing outside of an amazing atmosphere because they were looking for a deal to the most hyped game in a decade!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back