'24 SC WR Mazeo Bennett (uscjr)

e6b3fd18-5c39-4b7e-9c94-89840677d082-gif.469898

As expected

“One Tennessee wide receiver had 5 touchdowns in one game yesterday. Meanwhile our starting QB has only thrown 5 touchdowns all season. Pretty easy decision tbh.”

Lol at that thread. They’re still in the “denial” phase of his commitment. Most are claiming that Hooker, Tillman, and Hyatt will be gone next year so “Tennessee will take a huge step back, and we could get better.” Oh, man. What a delusional bunch. I remember those days….

Lol at that thread. They’re still in the “denial” phase of his commitment. Most are claiming that Hooker, Tillman, and Hyatt will be gone next year so “Tennessee will take a huge step back, and we could get better.” Oh, man. What a delusional bunch. I remember those days….
I have loved reading all the other team's forums claiming that we arent anything without Hooker, yet tend to forget Hooker was dead in the water at VT, its not like Coach Hype has anything to do with qb development......

Cool to see how excited he was yesterday.

Some SC players that are just on another level when "giving their all for Tennessee". Similar to Josiah James and Jalin Hyatt including their families.

I'm going to have to go see this young man play. No excuse when I'm here in Greenville not to catch a game.

Excited to have him onboard!

I have loved reading all the other team's forums claiming that we arent anything without Hooker, yet tend to forget Hooker was dead in the water at VT, its not like Coach Hype has anything to do with qb development......

In six seasons prior to coming to UT his quarterbacks averaged 3,140 yards per season, and that's if you average in one bad season from his QB at Utah State back in 2015. Take that out and they averaged about 3,449 yards in the five seasons prior. But yes, let them keep telling us without Hooker we are going to fail.

VN Store

Back