'24 SC WR Mazeo Bennett (uscjr)

"The thing that I see with him, in those guys that have the high-level recruiting … they all have this blueprint: One, they have incredible work ethic; Two, they have the grades, I mean AP type classes and are dominating in those classes and three, they (have a) love for the work in the offseason," Greenville coach Greg Porter said.

For opposing coaches, he's a handful to game plan for. "I think the first thing that sticks out is that he plays hard. Every. Single. Play," J.L. Mann coach Scoot Watson said. "The way he blocks for his teammates in screens and the run game, it sticks out like a sore thumb ... you add that with elite speed, good football IQ ... you've got the total package with that kid."

https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...is-father-brother-but-be-own-man/69500034007/

"The thing that I see with him, in those guys that have the high-level recruiting … they all have this blueprint: One, they have incredible work ethic; Two, they have the grades, I mean AP type classes and are dominating in those classes and three, they (have a) love for the work in the offseason," Greenville coach Greg Porter said.

For opposing coaches, he's a handful to game plan for. "I think the first thing that sticks out is that he plays hard. Every. Single. Play," J.L. Mann coach Scoot Watson said. "The way he blocks for his teammates in screens and the run game, it sticks out like a sore thumb ... you add that with elite speed, good football IQ ... you've got the total package with that kid."
https://www.greenvilleonline.com/st...is-father-brother-but-be-own-man/69500034007/
Sounds like he'll fit in just fine

“I was leaning towards South Carolina for a long time,” Bennett said. “They were on top for a while. They were the first Power 5 school to offer, my sister goes there, it is a home-state school and there are a lot of pros about South Carolina, but Tennessee is best for me. You don’t have to stay home to be great and I plan to be that at Tennessee.”
- VQ

I mean, you hate it for uscjr. You just hate it.

VN Store

Back