'24 SC WR Mazeo Bennett (uscjr)

When they go 7-5 next year and we crush them, he will be want back in.

It will be too late at that point. Let him decommit. Beamer is all smoke and mirrors. This isn’t going to last. They flashed two solid games of offense and were atrocious the rest of the year. If he is really going to flip based on one game, he was never really committed to us anyway. Must just want to stay home and was looking for an excuse.

It will be too late at that point. Let him decommit. Beamer is all smoke and mirrors. This isn’t going to last. They flashed two solid games of offense and were atrocious the rest of the year. If he is really going to flip based on one game, he was never really committed to us anyway. Must just want to stay home and was looking for an excuse.

It's funny how fast they forgot they only managed to score 6 points the week before, were in a shootout with Vandy the week before that, and lost to a bad Mizzou team the week before that. With that level of inconsistency at QB they will likely regress next year as their schedule looks similar if not tougher.

No biggie.. I swear Beamer must send those hacks on the SEC station money each month, it’s surreal how often they have him on and give SC run!

They are still an 8 and 4 team at best. Really dislike that guy!

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Any young wide receiver that is willing to put in the work and do things the right way will flourish in this offense, it really is that simple.
Yep. Elite athleticism will always make a WR more productive, but this offense schemes you open as long as you make the right read on your option routes.

Basically any WR with average SEC athletic ability that’s willing to stay committed to the JUGGs machine and the film room will be productive in this offense. Keyton is a great example of this.

Reactions: JoeBob
If the kid really flips to Carolina based off one game, then yikes. It’s clear as day which team develops WRs.
He picked us as basically a business decision. His heart is and always has been with SC, he just didn’t think Beamer would ever be able to fix the offense. But now he has.

Best thing for our chances of keeping him is for Rattler to go pro and the next qb sucks next year.

He picked us as basically a business decision. His heart is and always has been with SC, he just didn’t think Beamer would ever be able to fix the offense. But now he has.

It’s still a business decision to come here. I won’t knock a kid for following his heart but it’s premature to declare South Carolinas offense as fixed. They obviously finished strong but Beamer seems like the definition of inconsistent.

If the kid really flips to Carolina based off one game, then yikes. It’s clear as day which team develops WRs.
These are kids we're talking about. Some of them are easily influenced by things that make you scratch your head as an adult. Some change their minds more frequent than their underwear.

These are kids we're talking about. Some of them are easily influenced by things that make you scratch your head as an adult. Some change their minds more frequent than their underwear.
There was once a kid who picked NC State over us because they had an ice cream machine he liked. There can be any number of reasons why a recruit makes a particular decision.

An under-sized WR from SCar that wants to make it to the league. Where have I seen that story before? Oh yeah, Jalin Hyatt.

Beamer have success like that? Nope. If the kid's "heart" is at SCar, then by all means, go to SCar. We'll find a replacement that will put up the numbers he could have while he's languishing in obscurity in a piss poor SCar offense. I have no problem with the kid choosing where he really wants to go, but let's not pretend there isn't a huge difference in offensive systems and that Heup's system is far more conducive to success.

There was once a kid who picked NC State over us because they had an ice cream machine he liked. There can be any number of reasons why a recruit makes a particular decision.
Remember the kid that picked a school because they had a Chik Fil A on campus?

Reactions: LouderVol
Zo

not the same level but when my daughter went on college visits… one school moved way up the list bc a Starbucks and chic fil a was within walking distance of where she would be living. LOL
We just did the college tours stuff this past year, and what we think is important (oh! Look at all of these study areas) is not necessarily on their priority list 😂 Mine were very concerned about the dorms.. but I don’t think that even registered with me back in the day lol

VN Store

Back