'19 SC WR/DB Kenney Solomon (Tennessee signee)

I saw that and posted about it yesterday but no one seemed to know what I was talking about.........I'd prefer to get his speed in space rather than get buried in a depth chart with 40 defensive backs

I'm not sure he'd be burried there.

I think this spring coach should experiment with him there maybe.
But he's another Emmanuel Mosley imo...except with coaching this time around with Pruitt and Ansely...

Reactions: VolInDayton
I'm not sure he'd be burried there.

I think this spring coach should experiment with him there maybe.
But he's another Emmanuel Mosley imo...except with coaching this time around with Pruitt and Ansely...

He's exceptionally fast......hes on record for hinting wanting to play offense..His hs WR highlights are out of this world.....we've got an unusually large number of good players returning at DBs, along with a top juco and incoming freshmen.....our best receivers are gone after this season......I'll bet you a ham sandwich which position this kid is playing next fall

He's exceptionally fast......hes on record for hinting wanting to play offense..His hs WR highlights are out of this world.....we've got an unusually large number of good players returning at DBs, along with a top juco and incoming freshmen.....our best receivers are gone after this season......I'll bet you a ham sandwich which position this kid is playing next fall

Make sure to put it with Mayo on wheatbread ,sir! 👍😉

What in the world does this even mean.... how are you not a walk-on but didn’t have your school paid for......!?! I’m so confused!

Did Pruitt free up a track team scholarship? To show good faith?
He's one of the three who got scholarships this week. He's fast and he likes to hit.

He's one of the three who got scholarships this week. He's fast and he likes to hit.

I know who he is..... lol

I am assuming he was on a Track Scholarship. I am also assuming to show good faith to the track coach Pruitt gave Solomon a Football Scholarship to free up the track scholarship. (If that is even how that works..... I just find it weird that he would state that after saying his academics are fully paid for)

Reactions: Pane di mais
I know who he is..... lol

I am assuming he was on a Track Scholarship. I am also assuming to show good faith to the track coach Pruitt gave Solomon a Football Scholarship to free up the track scholarship. (If that is even how that works..... I just find it weird that he would state that after saying his academics are fully paid for)
If they play football and are on a scholarship, it has to be a football scholarship. For multiple sport athletes, there's a whole section in rules about which sport the scholarship counts against (generally the higher revenue sports).

If they play football and are on a scholarship, it has to be a football scholarship. For multiple sport athletes, there's a whole section in rules about which sport the scholarship counts against (generally the higher revenue sports).

Hmm. So I wonder what he meant by he wasn’t a walk-on. (I also knew that rule so I feel dumb) lol

Very true now, but back in the day all schools would sign players to other sport scholarships even though they were a football player. Didn't Doug Atkins come here on a basketball scholarship?

Also Confused - I’ve been trying to figure it out since he tweeted and still have no clue.

Maybe we don't start with the premise that he knows the correct meaning of "walk-on"?

Or he simply meant that he was a scholarship player at the time he tweeted that?

VN Store

Back