'24 SC OT Kam Pringle (uscjr)

I'm not really worried about Carolina when they're in Neyland. The only teams they've ever managed to beat at our place were horrible. But I'm always concerned about playing at Williams Brice. It's a great environment and has not been a good place for us lately

Josh Pate gives Beamer an A- is his Coach job approval ratings video. Go tell him what an idiot he is.

I'm not really worried about Carolina when they're in Neyland. The only teams they've ever managed to beat at our place were horrible. But I'm always concerned about playing at Williams Brice. It's a great environment and has not been a good place for us lately

Night games there are fun. Not when we lose but that’s a fun atmosphere for night games.

Reactions: Govolsman98
Is listing their record the last 2 seasons and then stating some facts like “Rattler is coming back”, “they beat us during our best season in 20 years” etc etc considered slurping?
Repeatedly saying the same thing over and over would be considered slurping. At this point there's a lot of slurping going on.

Love it. Odd to describe that beat down as luck tho. More of just a pure azz whoopin.

Not really. Has SC ever beaten us that badly? If they have, then you could say well it wasn’t luck because it’s happened before. But to my knowledge SC has never came close to what they did last year. So yes it was a lot of luck and our team was distracted.

Not really. Has SC ever beaten us that badly? If they have, then you could say well it wasn’t luck because it’s happened before. But to my knowledge SC has never came close to what they did last year. So yes it was a lot of luck and our team was distracted.

I see what you’re saying. I just don’t agree. The 63 is ugly but overall a 25 pt win. USCe beat Vols 27-6 in 2008.

VN Store

Back