'22 SC OLB Jaylen Sneed (Notre Dame commit)

As do 130 other FBS programs
In fairness, two of his 5 finalist will have new coaches. Maybe wishful thinking, but this is a huge position of need and he had some interest in us. He now has an entire year to see what TN has to offer. Who knows, anything is possible. But it is great to be on this side of all the craziness.
Go Vols!!

In fairness, two of his 5 finalist will have new coaches. Maybe wishful thinking, but this is a huge position of need and he had some interest in us. He now has an entire year to see what TN has to offer. Who knows, anything is possible. But it is great to be on this side of all the craziness.
Go Vols!!
He also didn't use his visit here. Never hurts to try...and if a player gets to campus...well, you got a shot.

But he is too good to not reach out.

So Marcus freeman Norte Dameā€™s DC Is this guys primary recruiter and has done a great job with Sneed. Thereā€™s a big chance one of two scenarios will happen:
-Freeman will become NDā€™s next head coach, and thereā€™s a lot of people already supporting that move
-They get Fickell and Freeman will stay DC because he was the Cinci DC before he was at ND.

If either scenarios play out, itā€™s not likely sneed will decommit

But man would I love to get this kidā€¦

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
So Marcus freeman Norte Dameā€™s DC Is this guys primary recruiter and has done a great job with Sneed. Thereā€™s a big chance one of two scenarios will happen:
-Freeman will become NDā€™s next head coach, and thereā€™s a lot of people already supporting that move
-They get Fickell and Freeman will stay DC because he was the Cinci DC before he was at ND.

Or BK makes Freeman the highest paid DC in the country at LSU.

Reactions: LittleVol

Living in Cincinnati, most fans think if Fickell leaves they are hiring Freeman to be their next HC

Or BK makes Freeman the highest paid DC in the country at LSU.

I think that is more of people attempting to push Notre Dame to hire Freeman themselves. If Fickel gets job Freeman will stay with Fickel if he doesnā€™t get Cincy job. Those two are practically family. If Campbell gets it then yeah he is gone to LsU

Reactions: gorockytop98

VN Store

Back