SC in trouble

What did I say... Talent level not that far ahead of Vandy... SC is absolutely screwed next season because they lack so much talent. I say SC wins four next season. No more, and probably with a loss to either Kentucky or Vanderbilt.

Sadly, some USC fans on that cockytalk site say 8-9 wins is likely

They obviously don't remember Holtz's first year.

well I am in SC right now and their fans still think that Spurrier is going to make them instant winners this year. Its crazy.

I f you think it's bad now . . . SC opens on a Thursday night on ESPN against Central Florida who went 0-11 last year. They'll probably put up about 50 points and the Spurrier worship will reach a fever pitch.

I still think Steve-O's team is going to give people more problems than most expect. But they still won't win much, maybe a .500 team.

One thing's for certain, both #1 and #2 RB's are gone. Forget about a gradual transition from running the ball to the Cock and Misfire (SoCar version of Fun'n'Gun).

Pitiful...I am predicting that the appropriate word around Columbia come this Fall will be PITIFUL!

Isn't it great?

Originally posted by U-T@Jun 25, 2005 7:48 PM
Most dillusional fans in the SEC
[snapback]107651[/snapback]​

Dude you just insulted the wizz out of every Bammer in the land!
Good Job :thumbsup:

I'll probably have a hard time sleeping tonight, thinking about poor ol' Steve's predicament.

NOT!

Originally posted by IBleedOrange24/7@Jun 26, 2005 12:55 AM
Dude you just insulted the wizz out of every Bammer in the land!
Good Job :thumbsup:
[snapback]107781[/snapback]​

:lolup:

Originally posted by GAVol@Jun 25, 2005 10:20 PM
I f you think it's bad now . . . SC opens on a Thursday night on ESPN against Central Florida who went 0-11 last year.  They'll probably put up about 50 points and the Spurrier worship will reach a fever pitch.
[snapback]107712[/snapback]​

I agree GAVol..., steve IS serious !!! :machinegun: :fworks:

Originally posted by surrealvol@Jun 26, 2005 4:06 PM
Just how many prospective starters have they lost down there at USC-East?
[snapback]107870[/snapback]​

The key losses are QB Dondrial Pinkins, WR Troy Williamson, leading rusher Demetrius Summers. Then this week they kicked Corey Boyd off the team who was the leading returning rusher and receiver from last year.

They've basically got nobody returning that has any significant experience throwing, running or catching the football.

Add that walk-on's are playing 2nd team for their DB's and their OL coach said outside of 2 starters they basically suck

And if you saw them punt last year out of that goofy Canadian football formation, you know that 4th down was no picnic for them either.We beat them in 2003 almost solely because Dustin Colquitt averaged 55+ per kick and SC averaged about 30.

People think Spurrier can make anyone score, anytime.

When USC wins 6 games, that thought will change.

He isn't god

Originally posted by U-T@Jun 26, 2005 8:30 PM
People think Spurrier can make anyone score, anytime.

When USC wins 6 games, that thought will change.

He isn't god
[snapback]108005[/snapback]​

I'm calling 4 wins for him next season.

VN Store

Back