'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

This whole su
We have a whole generation of drama queens. For any of them that actually end up committing to UT, I hope the upper classmen kick their a$$es on day 1.
This whole system Is the tail wagging the dog. The recruiting process needs to be exposed and these kids need to earn the respect that goes along with earning a scholarship. They already think they are bigger than the program and the programs are prostituting themselves for the sake of adolescent egos. This is the main reason I would like to see the universities sell off the athletics to a farm system that would legitimize both the athletes who do not want to play school and restore academic credibility to those who value an education.

Reactions: Sevierville vol
We have a whole generation of drama queens. For any of them that actually end up committing to UT, I hope the upper classmen kick their a$$es on day 1.

Actually I hope they don't commit. I think today's culture proves you better make sure you have specific character traits in kids that are reliable long term.

Actually I hope they don't commit. I think today's culture proves you better make sure you have specific character traits in kids that are reliable long term.
It seems questionable to object so strongly to someone’s character over a tweet...

It seems questionable to object so strongly to someone’s character over a tweet...

Personally, I'm not. I'm responding to the poster. I have not been following this recruitment. My statement is in general. Programs are going to have to reevaluate some of the things they look for in kids if they want long careers.

Recruiting is like dating. Everyone wants to be loved most and above all others.

VN Store

Back