'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

I get wanting to take officials, but those aren’t happening this year, I wouldn’t think. Unless if they move football to the spring, I wonder if they also move signing day back as well. Imagine a summer/late spring signing say, would blow

*laughs hysterically* Come on, Tyrion. This is getting stupid.
I feel like he’s really just trying to drag this thing out for attention and social media. I definitely understand kids wanting their moment but come on, it’s not like there are any valid “new players” really in his recruitment lol

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
I feel like he’s really just trying to drag this thing out for attention and social media. I definitely understand kids wanting their moment but come on, it’s not like there are any valid “new players” really in his recruitment lol

I understood his initial decision to delay the May announcement. It made sense. His decision got leaked and he wanted it to be a surprise. Fair enough. At this point, he's just trying to drum up a circus. No one cares this much. I want him in Orange & White, but I won't be waiting with baited breath refreshing Twitter every few minutes like he wants people to do.

VN Store

Back