'21 SC DT Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins (uga commit)

Seems odd he didn't have a UT hat since at one time he was supposedly all but committed to us.. Any chance the staff grew weary of this kid's ego and just let him go? Not saying they wouldn't have taken his commitment, just that maybe they didn't seem to care as much as they once did...

I don't know, it's just odd..

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Seems odd he didn't have a UT hat since at one time he was supposedly all but committed to us.. Any chance the staff grew weary of this kid's ego and just let him go? Not saying they wouldn't have taken his commitment, just that maybe they didn't seem to care as much as they once did...

I'll give kudos to the kid for not disrespecting us by doing the hat throwing thing, or something of the like. Won't lie, was concerned it might happen. He made his pick, it's done, and again, whenever we play, I hope our OL eats his breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded

It's been a long while between him favoring us and us starting 2-3 and firing his position coach, unfortunately.

Me, the average Joe, I grew tired of this kid's recruiting game a long time ago, but if I'm the coach, I guess it's the crap you have to deal with when you can't just handpick the kids you want.

It's been a long while between him favoring us and us starting 2-3 and firing his position coach, unfortunately.

Me, the average Joe, I grew tired of this kid's recruiting game a long time ago, but if I'm the coach, I guess it's the crap you have to deal with when you can't just handpick the kids you want.
It seemed he had been leaning away from us for a while now, since before the season started and definitely before the last few weeks happened.. Not that concerned one way or the other, just curious..

There wasn't much hope with him announcing his decision while we are without a defensive line coach. A good prospect, but not a make or break type player in a class. Time to move on.

NO CHANCE WE GREW WEARY OF EGO...LMAO MOST ALL KIDS AT THIS LEVEL HAVE AN EGO.. HE WAS IN OUR CAMP UNTIL WE FIRE HIS COACH DURING A GAME AND WE DONT HAVE A D LINE COACH NOW.... HANDED HIM TO GA!!!! VERY SAD!!!!

It would seem this kids been 100% uga since the day he didn’t commit to us. Makes you wonder what Kirby could have possibly said to make him not only not commit to us in favor of them, but also drag it out this long making it seem like we still have a chance. Quay Walker 2.0 of he commits to uga.
HELLO!!!!!!! WE WERE IN IT UNTIL WE FIRED OUR D LINE COACH DURING GAME!! THATS WHY IT DID NOT TAKE HIM LONG TO GIVE A COMMIT DATE AFTER THAT HAPPENED.

VN Store

Back