'20 SC ATH Antonio Barber

A school downshifts on a commit, other schools make him a priority, he decommits and both sides get what they want without anybody saying anything. Tee's going to bring in some elite WRs.
Pretty much. I think he wanted to be here but the staff didn't want him. Wish the kid the best of luck and go about your business. I think a lot of the animosity is BC he seems to want attention so badly on social media but whatever most kids are the same now days

Why am I pitiful? He's been throwing it in everyone's face every time he goes to visit another school. Commitment doesn't mean ish to this new generation. Screw em

If the school you are committed to stops recruiting you what is the kid suppose to do. Wouldn’t you go visit other schools to get a free education. I guess you wouldn’t want Paris Johnson Jr then. He likes to let everybody know when he visits a school on Twitter.

Why am I pitiful? He's been throwing it in everyone's face every time he goes to visit another school. Commitment doesn't mean ish to this new generation. Screw em
He hasn't been "throwing it in everyone's faces." Relax. This is a 17 year old you're talking about. It's not going to end the world or end the UT program.

If the school you are committed to stops recruiting you what is the kid suppose to do. Wouldn’t you go visit other schools to get a free education. I guess you wouldn’t want Paris Johnson Jr then. He likes to let everybody know when he visits a school on Twitter.

Yeah, this kid's done nothing wrong. The staff backed off recruiting him. Happens every cycle.

First question every college recruiter asks a young man is "who else are you talking to?" IF you say nobody or ETSU and Carson Newman, they dont get excited but if the same kid says Michigan, Florida, etc then the coach immediately goes into "we gotta have you" mode. I dont blame the kids for looking around and talking with everyone. Its about marketing. Soft "Committment" to Tennessee probably got some other schools to move on the kid. Who knows Pruitt may have been doing someone a favor early.....

BTW, kids shouldnt lie either cause the next call the coach makes is probably to someone on the staff of Michigan to see what they think of you!

VN Store

Back