'20 SC ATH Antonio Barber

Agree .He has said he is visiting this Saturday so this issue may be settled then.Would not be surprised at all if he decommits Sunday or Monday based on what he finds out on his visit Saturday
He’s supposed to visit us NEXT weekend...might not make it.

Juju ran a 4.7 in college,I wouldn't really put much stock in it.Speed matters but if u can run consistent routes,be in ur spot and block decently id much rather have that guy.Id also like the kid runs a 4.4 and still has all those traits though just making a point.
One day people will learn that 3 cone and shuttle drills are so much more important than the 40

E10081D1-6975-40AC-BB16-A16B686EA487.gif
Sometimes speed is overrated. Quickness of movement, balance, & body control in combo with it makes for lethal combo.

Reactions: LittleVol
Tennessee still is recruiting Barber, and he has talked about returning to Knoxville soon, but he’s obviously still looking around at other options and I think the Vols are, too. It’s a situation to monitor. He’s not a bad player, but Tennessee obviously could use some impact receivers in this class. Tee Martin also wasn’t on staff when Barber committed, so you have to keep that in mind, too.

That’s not to say the Vols are going to choose to part ways with him any time soon. But it’s something to keep an eye on, I think, especially since Barber has continued to look around and visit other schools.
Callahan

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Meh. Just saying finally because it seems like it was only a matter of time. I think NC State is getting a good player. No hard feelings on my end towards the kid. Hope he does well and helps beat Clemson a couple times. Or at least once.

VN Store

Back