'20 SC ATH Antonio Barber

He'll play somewhere.

But if it's between him and Rashawn Williams out of Detroit...go with Williams.

I still like Barber and think he can help us.

But we want what Bama has at WR ( Ruggs, Smith, Jeudy and Waddle) I think Williams is that type of player

Last edited:
Yeah. Thing is to me.... who's really great in this 2020 class??

I don't see any Harvins, Julios, Cooper's, Hunters/Pattersons or even a Calvin Ridley...

It's just a bunch of guys that play WR...with decent measurables and A LOT of fringe TE players...

I seruosuly think if Keyshawn Lawrence switched to WR he would be a top 5 WR in this class easy...

Do we explore the JuCo route or are our WR options slim there too?

Reactions: LittleVol
Not trying to knock a commit, but has there been any improvement on that verified 40 time of 4.85 listed on his 247 page?

Reactions: LittleVol
Do we explore the JuCo route or are our WR options slim there too?
I actually do like Rashawn Williams out of Detroit, a lot!

Very good player. There's an ATH type player out of St Louis who is also very good. Plays for that Trinity program there.

Miss State has a commit that plays RB a lot, but he will be a WR. He's reaally good.

I'll probably get surprised by a few guys as the process goes on. Both WRs for Meyers Park high school in Charlotte are good players.

Not trying to knock a commit, but has there been any improvement on that verified 40 time of 4.85 listed on his 247 page?

If he ran track...it would make him a much more dangerous player. I still like him a lot

I think he's faster than 4.85 but not under 4.6...

Reactions: Bms4880
Not sure I'd say he's a drama queen. Just a kid who's not getting the love from the school he's committed to. Honestly, I don't blame him for looking around. Usually these kids end up at the school that wants them the most. It's clear UT doesn't want him as much anymore.

Would you want to go somewhere that was like, "meh, okay, I guess you're maybe good enough."? I wouldn't.

Not sure I'd say he's a drama queen. Just a kid who's not getting the love from the school he's committed to. Honestly, I don't blame him for looking around. Usually these kids end up at the school that wants them the most. It's clear UT doesn't want him as much anymore.

Would you want to go somewhere that was like, "meh, okay, I guess you're maybe good enough."? I wouldn't.
Agree .He has said he is visiting this Saturday so this issue may be settled then.Would not be surprised at all if he decommits Sunday or Monday based on what he finds out on his visit Saturday

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Also agree with Ron. Feels like the kid wants to be here, but the staff is dropping subtle hints to look elsewhere. He's simply trying to find a place he's wanted. Tweeted not long ago that the staff isn't talking to him, meanwhile we're offering every wide receiver who has a recruiting profile out there.

Juju ran a 4.7 in college,I wouldn't really put much stock in it.Speed matters but if u can run consistent routes,be in ur spot and block decently id much rather have that guy.Id also like the kid runs a 4.4 and still has all those traits though just making a point.

This situation Kinda reminds me of when your girlfriend breaks up with you but you tell everyone you broke up with her before the news makes its way around.

VN Store

Back