Saulsberry status

That is great news for TS.
TS has been set back trying to get into football shape. Another set back. He was the only guy playing SEC quality ball as a true DT last year.

Glad I read through the thread before responding. I was going to comment on being at the practice. And myself and my buddy commented on how Saulsberry was standing alone in the middle of the field during the cold water challenge attempting to put some weight on the leg. Not a doctor, but I would imagine if it was serious we wouldn't have saw him alone and putting weight on his leg. Glad to hear the confirmation that everything's ok.

Reactions: 1 person
Even then, you would rarely guess Meniscus/MCL/ACL... That is like an explosion inside your need.

I'm not saying that is not the case. But if it were, I think the media, and some fans with a good vantage point would be be saying "Looks like he is out for the season." The trifecta is not the kind of injury that happens without someone noticing.

Where is the need? Do I have a need? Does everybody? How do they fix a need? I need answers.

To celebrate the good news that the injury is not as serious as we feared:

376047.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I got on here expecting the worst and am Shockingly surprised. Great news for the kid most of all and us. Love good news on a monday.

Reactions: 1 person
I was there and to be honest it seemed like it must have been bad considering he was down for so long. Although looking back he looked pretty lethargic during drills. Maybe he was already beat down from the 2 a days and was just feeling spent.

Not saying I don't believe Coach Jones but how in the world does a kid go from needing crutches to walk to "not serious?" How does that work?

Where is that DA butch wookie? There r some really big idiots on this board. Most of u r great, others like this Jack A$$ wookie and beattie are some big ole P.O.S. that's all I have to say about that. Good day volnation and GO BIG ORANGE. VFL

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back