Saudi Arabia

They have the technical expertise to assist the KSA with infrastructure projects.

BTW, Russia has little to no external debt, while the US is $20+ trillion and counting in the hole. Who is the more economically stable country? The US would appear to be the country that can't provide financial aid.

I saw a Russian military cargo aircraft land at my base and get abandoned because they couldnt afford the fuel...

Wild and crazy goings on in KSA the last few days.

Seems like all of the evildoers of the world have been getting their taste of karma lately. From Hollywood pedophiles to The KSA to hopefully soon The Clintons/DNC.

So will this SA thing turn into a regional conflict? Definitely an interesting situation.

Trump - 1
Alaweed - 0

DN3TDJkXcAAmZvm.jpg

DN3TDJtWAAEMnr0.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Their drivers permits photos should be interesting.
I don't think wimmin are allowed to drive in the Kingdom.

Have y'all every thought about how stupid the phrase "your highness" really is? high-ness. LOL

I guess the rest of us are just low-nesses

You guys realize the royal family is ****ing huge, right? Not the same as a prince of england.

Reactions: 1 person
yay, Ras articles!

if this is the case why do we constantly get Ras and other complaining about our involvement in the area?

Because we don't need to be over there. No strategically beneficial reason for us to spend blood and treasure halfway around the world.

VN Store

Back