SatudaydownSouth predicts Bailey to replace Milton in game today. Could be??

He couldn’t separate himself from JT Shrout. There’s a reason we were seeking QB transfers in the off-season. Watch him on the sidelines. Watch him during practice. Heck look at his Instagram.. his teammates don’t even know he’s alive. Need the QB to be a LEADER. Kid seems like he lives in a shell.

Man yall kill me,like Heupel has Bailey tied up in the janitors broom closet.Feeds him a diet of skittles and government cheese.Hey maybe its like you all have said with the playbook every year and holding back lol maybe he's just holding bailey back until Sec play like a secret weapon.Smh if kid was all that he be on the field.Aint one person wanna see us fail,so this narrative Bailey is Rogers and we just like watching Milton rifle passes over the Appalachian mts cause it fits some rhetoric u all created is just craziness.Theirs a reason Chaney and others wanted Haynes King.Chaney once and still is a great Oc,maybe not lately but well regarded.

he overthrows everything
Yup plus the fumble and hurt is the norm! Hooker better runner but that was also known. But same issue where he makes mistakes at critical moments. Interception on the last drive staring down a receiver in the middle of the field with a two receiver set!!! The fumble cost points also! Milton and Hooker are exactly what you ask for and your gonna get ! Your just hoping you can limit the mistakes and I have no answer for over throws with coaching. Like Jordan Rogers said last week your just throwing to a point. The timing isn’t there and how long do we watch this junk! Should’ve been 28 points midway thru the 2nd quarter!

He couldn’t separate himself from JT Shrout. There’s a reason we were seeking QB transfers in the off-season. Watch him on the sidelines. Watch him during practice. Heck look at his Instagram.. his teammates don’t even know he’s alive. Need the QB to be a LEADER. Kid seems like he lives in a shell.
You’re right a lot of the fall it appeared that he was given the short end of the deal along with Maurer, but he should be kissing a** and stroking everyone else’s ego. I’d rather have a quiet QB that leads by his play, then an arrogant loud mouth who can’t hit the broad side of a barn. The way it appears to me is Heupel went with Milton because it was “his” guy that he brought in. Every video and official UT website just built Milton up, selling him to the fan base and that’s where the hype came from. Hooker is very similar to Milton but a better passer and that is why he is 2nd string. From all the articles, reports, and videos from fall you barely hear about Bailey and everything was putting Milton on a pedestal. Now Milton has laid an egg, but Bailey should be everyone’s greatest cheerleader. From the play today it was very obvious that Milton is only starting because he was Heupels guy, he obviously isn’t the best QB.

Reactions: 89 VOLS grad

VN Store

Back