Sat behind Alvin Kamara

Fwiw, there were no reports that Kamara was spit on.

Then maybe I am confusing it with a different event with someone else. Why did they get into a scrap in the first place. From what I remember the video as Kamara hit him once or twice and then was trying to pull the rest of his gang off of him who were kicking him while down. thought they guy had some altercation with Kamara as the elevator door was closing and then it got started?

Fwiw, there were no reports that Kamara was spit on.

I'm actually finally doing my own reading up on it. I took VN's collective word for it before. Kamara's team alleged the guy was unwanted touching a girl and that's why Kamara blocked him from entering the elevator. The guy pushed Kamara's hand away, and that's when hell broke loose. Not sure if it's the truth, but can't believe I never saw mention of that.

Alvin Kamara at drakes after the game. He was with a few guys, they were pretty quiet. I wanted to ask for a pic but he seemed to not want to be bothered. The manager ran a few people asking for pics off.

My Falcons play Kamara and the Saints on Sunday.

Alvin Kamara at drakes after the game. He was with a few guys, they were pretty quiet. I wanted to ask for a pic but he seemed to not want to be bothered. The manager ran a few people asking for pics off.
Alvin has always been that way. He used to sit in the corner of the room with his hood up at our house parties. Just a private guy, never wanted to get too rowdy. A big reason why the Vegas incident was so shocking to me. I blame his people, not him.

He didn't get off. He paid a steeper price than any of us would have paid, lol. He threw a few shots early in a fight. The rest of the guys took it too far. It cost him nearly $300k and 30 hrs of service. People who throw a few punches escape felony charges all the time and they don't have to pay that price.

Not to metion legal fees. You think you would be charged with conspiracy if you and your buddies got in a scrap? Doubtful. It's crazy how skewed our perspective can be. You don't have to like any of it, but saying he "got off" couldn't be further from the truth. I believe he is still dealing with a civil suit, too.
He avoided a felony. That's getting off. He did it with money he got from running fast. If he didn't have all that money to use for the court business and did the exact same thing would he be labeled as a violent offender in the criminal system? He should. He did it, theres video.

Alvin has always been that way. He used to sit in the corner of the room with his hood up at our house parties. Just a private guy, never wanted to get too rowdy. A big reason why the Vegas incident was so shocking to me. I blame his people, not him.
I've been very close to him twice since the Vegas incident. He was within 10-15 feet from me both times. I made it a point to watch his interactions with people, not bothering him because so many people wanted his attention. What I observed was one of the nicest, most well-mannered men I have ever encountered, very kind with a humble disposition. Much like you all, I saw the Vegas video. Then, months later both the audio/ video came out, showing he and his crew leaving in car. The Vegas stuff was disgusting, the video in the car showed him laughed about pounding the guy's head. It's like two different people, hard to reconcile. I guess he's a bad person, but man o' man, he can turn on the charm.

I've been very close to him twice since the Vegas incident. He was within 10-15 feet from me both times. I made it a point to watch his interactions with people, not bothering him because so many people wanted his attention. What I observed was one of the nicest, most well-mannered men I have ever encountered, very kind with a humble disposition. Much like you all, I saw the Vegas video. Then, months later both the audio/ video came out, showing he and his crew leaving in car. The Vegas stuff was disgusting, the video in the car showed him laughed about pounding the guy's head. It's like two different people, hard to reconcile. I guess he's a bad person, but man o' man, he can turn on the charm.
We all have a bad moment every now and then where we react and don’t think it through first. I’ve done it and everyone here has done it, probably several times at least. Does anyone here want all of us to judge by just that one moment of their life? If so, please post the incident(s) and we will be glad to pass judgement.

We all have a bad moment every now and then where we react and don’t think it through first. I’ve done it and everyone here has done it, probably several times at least. Does anyone here want all of us to judge by just that one moment of their life? If so, please post the incident(s) and we will be glad to pass judgement.
Yeah.you're right, he's likely a chior boy, silly me.

He avoided a felony. That's getting off. He did it with money he got from running fast. If he didn't have all that money to use for the court business and did the exact same thing would he be labeled as a violent offender in the criminal system? He should. He did it, theres video.

No, it isn't. You're fixated on one kind of punishment. Why do you care so much about a label? Here are just some of the consequences you might face for punching somebody:

Arrest and booking
Charges
Cost of legal representation
Misdemanor conviction
or felony conviction that you are fixated on
Prison time
Problems with employer
Restitution
Community service
Civil suit

The bold are the consequences that he has to face. The question isn't whether or not he got the punishment you prefer, it's whether or not the punishment fits the crime. Do you know of anybody who has paid such a steep price for a brawl? Just because he can afford to pay it doesn't mean it's less of a price? WTF does his profession have to do with anything? Sounds like you're jealous.

I'm from southern Utah, just a couple hours away from Vegas. I have old HS buddies that got into more than one brawl in this same jurisdiction, spent the night in jail, and were let off simply because they're army vets. I know lots of people who have got in fights. Not sure I know anybody who has had a felony conviction for punching a guy. Do you? You'd be happier if it were this?

Arrest and booking
Charges

Misdemanor conviction or felony conviction that you are fixated on
Prison time
Problems with employer
Restitution
Community service
Civil suit

The video doesn't clearly show Kamara doing a ton. You want to throw the book at him for what everybody did, but you don't actually know what he did which is probably a big reason they reached a plea deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
No, it isn't. You're fixated on one kind of punishment. Why do you care so much about a label? Here are just some of the consequences you might face for punching somebody:

Arrest and booking
Charges
Misdemanor conviction
or felony conviction that you are fixated on
Prison time
Problems with employer
Restitution
Community service
Civil suit

The bold are the consequences that he has to face. The question isn't whether or not he got the punishment you prefer, it's whether or not the punishment fits the crime. Do you know of anybody who has paid such a steep price for a brawl? Just because he can afford to pay it doesn't mean it's less of a price? WTF does his profession have to do with anything? Sounds like you're jealous.

I'm from southern Utah, just a couple hours away from Vegas. I have old HS buddies that got into more than one brawl in this same jurisdiction, spent the night in jail, and were let off simply because they're army vets. I know lots of people who have got in fights. Not sure I know anybody who has had a felony conviction for punching a guy. Do you? You'd be happier if it were this?

Arrest and booking
Charges

Misdemanor conviction or felony conviction that you are fixated on
Prison time
Problems with employer
Restitution
Community service
Civil suit

The video doesn't clearly show Kamara doing a ton. You want to throw the book at him for what everybody did, but you don't actually know what he did which is probably a big reason they reached a plea deal.
He should be labeled as a felon and go through everything a felon has to. There are consequences to being a felon yes. Thats why you never want to be one, not doing the things that would make you one is very very easy to do. He and 4(?) friends beat a man. Its on video iirc? Pretty sure they beat him unconscious and broke his eye socket. He was indicted on felony charges, he beat them by accepting a misdemeanor and paying money. Its a fact. He got off. You go break someone's eye with four of your friends and see if you get off without paying a few hundred thousand. I get it, you're a fan. You will justify it again and again cuz you like that he runs fast for your entertainment. There is a point you need to hold people to a higher standard, especially millionaires that are influencing kids.

Last edited:
Then maybe I am confusing it with a different event with someone else. Why did they get into a scrap in the first place. From what I remember the video as Kamara hit him once or twice and then was trying to pull the rest of his gang off of him who were kicking him while down. thought they guy had some altercation with Kamara as the elevator door was closing and then it got started?
You're probably not confused.

Some dude here on Volnation was making the claim, but he was literally the only one saying it across the whole of Googles.

Reactions: Gandalf
He didn't get off. He paid a steeper price than any of us would have paid, lol. He threw a few shots early in a fight. The rest of the guys took it too far. It cost him nearly $300k and 30 hrs of service. People who throw a few punches escape felony charges all the time and they don't have to pay that price.

Not to metion legal fees. You think you would be charged with conspiracy if you and your buddies got in a scrap? Doubtful. It's crazy how skewed our perspective can be. You don't have to like any of it, but saying he "got off" couldn't be further from the truth. I believe he is still dealing with a civil suit, too.
You make a good point

He should be labeled as a felon and go through everything a felon has to. There are consequences to being a felon yes. Thats why you never want to be one, not doing the things that would make you one is very very easy to do. He and 4(?) friends beat a man. Its on video iirc? Pretty sure they beat him unconscious and broke his eye socket. He was indicted on felony charges, he beat them by accepting a misdemeanor and paying money. Its a fact. He got off. You go break someone's eye with four of your friends and see if you get off without paying a few hundred thousand. I get it, you're a fan. You will justify it again and again cuz you like that he runs fast for your entertainment. There is a point you need to hold people to a higher standard, especially millionaires that are influencing kids.

So everyone who has been in a fight should be a convicted felon? Everyone?

No way you believe that.

I once sat behind Roseanne Barr at the all-you-can-eat Bean and Burrito House.
Next time, I'll sit next to a window.

It could've been a lot worse. When I first started reading the name I thought it was Rosie O'Donnell.

VN Store

Back