Sara Puckett commits!

Maria published a long-form article June 6 on 24-7. I tried posting the link and article here, but it must have violated copyright/terms of service.

It is a fantastic look into Kellie's recruiting process for the doubters and a detailed look at Sara and her family. Anyone depressed over any recent recruiting loss should immediately be cheered up when reading about this fine young lady...and cheered about our future.

I can try posting just the link again. If that still is a no-no, just Google "One on One With Sara Puckett and Family." It's a long read, but really inspiring. Got to love the Puckett family! And you should hear what they say about Kellie's "blueprint" that she laid out on the table along with how quickly and easily the family connected with her and the trust they have in the staff. Wish I could just excerpt a few paragraphs, but the whole thing is worth reading twice.

One-on-one with Sara Puckett and family

Last edited:
Yes, it is great (no joking this time like the other "great" article I posted that wasn't so great after all). This one actually brought tears to my eyes.

Apologies to Freak and the forum if posting the link is prohibited. Wasn't behind a paywall, so I thought it was okay. If not, it only takes a second to Google the title. Well worth your time.

Already love our five new recruits (2020 and 2021) who haven't hit the floor yet. Tough young ladies who are excited to wear the orange!!!

You'll love what Sara (and her mom and dad) had to say about Kellie's policy re: uncommitted recruits and jerseys. Impressive.

Sorry Creek .... I count six ? Maybe you forgot Marta Suarez? 🤷‍♂️

I did. Not only that, I forgot Keyen Green. And I'm looking forward to seeing both play!!!

I have shamed myself. :(

Much thanks for the corrections, and sincere apologies to the young ladies for the unintentional oversights.

She looks fabulous to me....
1ee99e94-8aea-4d11-b090-6e22a0eedc93_1140x641.jpg

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back