Sankey will fix the game for bama with refs

They don’t need to, it will be referees who hate us because Sankey hates us and the broadcast crews hate us and the bus driver hate us and the hotel probably put laxative in the teams breakfast.
Seeing as it's a 8pm tip, laxatives at breakfast may be of a benefit. I expect an extra spring in DK's step tonight.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I don’t understand the officiating conspiracy theory. Some teams get more calls than others, period.

Dean Smith always got the calls @ UNC. Duke began getting the benefit of the doubt once Coach K turned the program around.

In football, TN received many calls back in the 90’s. Say what you want but we did (Syracuse is one example), as they could’ve been a non DPI call.

MJ got the calls during his tenure with the Bulls. Kobe and Lebron are two other examples.

Another example was in 2022 when TN beat Bama @ Neyland. It was the correct call, but Bama was called for DPI on a 4th down play that could’ve ended the game.

Refs get emotional so I agree they impacts their judgement. Are they biased, yes, and there are horrible calls every game. And tonight, there may be a blown call that goes against us. But I don’t think the game is rigged or fixed to go against us.

This basketball team has the reputation of playing physical and “in your face” defense. As a result, there are a lot of whistles. DK gets to the line often when he comes to the rim.

I don’t think the game is fixed, but Tennessee hasn’t gotten the whistle you’d expect for a Top 5 team all season and I don’t expect that to start tonight on the road against the other team in 1st place. Alabama will get a friendly whistle tonight. We just need to be prepared.
If a ref decides to put Knecht, Aidoo or ZZ on the bench with fouls, how do you prepare for that? Not saying it's going to happen, but...well...I certainly expect it.

Reactions: berryvol
If a ref decides to put Knecht, Aidoo or ZZ on the bench with fouls, how do you prepare for that? Not saying it's going to happen, but...well...I certainly expect it.
You expect something to happen that has happened all year? I love it😉

VN Store

Back