San Francisco is awful

California is like that extremely hot chick with the perfect body who can’t just have one drink and takes everything way too damn far.

Leaves you constantly wondering what insane situation she willsuck you into next while questioning if the sex is worth it.

Eventually, it’s not.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
California is like that extremely hot chick with the perfect body who can’t just have one drink and takes everything way too damn far.

Leaves you constantly wondering what insane situation she willsuck you into next while questioning if the sex is worth it.

Eventually, it’s not.

The SAT analogy section was hard for you, wasn't it?

Reactions: Purple Tiger

You brought up SAT scores.

The only person who even remotely thinks about their SAT scores is someone who just got out of school or has achieved nothing in life and clinging onto their high school days.

You reek of entry level.

The fact that your intended slam revolves around something a child would have recently done tells me everything I need to know about you.

The only person who even remotely thinks about their SAT scores is someone who just got out of school or has achieved nothing in life and clinging onto their high school days.

You reek of entry level.

The fact that your intended slam revolves around something a child would have recently done tells me everything I need to know about you.

You're about to get told about his LSAT scores

You reek of entry level.

1st year law student in my opinion

Reactions: NEO

Eventually, it’s not.
Crazy hot curve

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and NEO
Apparently it was too hard of a question for you. did you feed them or close your eyes and pretend you were in California Ignoring the problem in your own back yard? Screech California.
I don't claim to live in nirvana. San Fran is a liberal utopia isn't it? And no i don't feed them. They can come work for it if they want. I don't give money to beggars. Feel free if it makes you feelz better.

California will collapse under its own weight

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Apparently it was too hard of a question for you. did you feed them or close your eyes and pretend you were in California Ignoring the problem in your own back yard? Screech California.
I’ve worked with the homeless. Some need money for food, and many want it for whatever addiction they have. There are some really good people that are homeless, and some really bad people as well. Not everyone that is homeless is a victim.

I’ve worked with the homeless. Some need money for food, and many want it for whatever addiction they have. There are some really good people that are homeless, and some really bad people as well. Not everyone that is homeless is a victim.
I really think you need to tell your friends that, especially Spacecoast.

The thing is, there are soup kitchens that gladly feed anyone as long as they aren’t drunk or on drugs. If people are truly starving, they can get food if they choose to do so.
Soup kitchens don't address homelessness.

After reading about all the voting corruption I'm thinking there's probably more Republicans out there than we actually realized.
Besides, no way you're a Democrat and can still vote for what those people have done to that state.

I feel sorry for the true conservatives that live in CA, but the state has the leadership the people elected. They want to be woke leftists and they will need to deal with the consequences.

I would bet most people who flee California settle down somewhere not currently infected work leftism and then start voting for leftists.

Keep that **** in California.

I see more in SFO now than in years past. What do you think explains it then? I would think 8 years of Zero would have fixed it.

Not just in SF ( I know this thread is about just SF ) but jump on an Amtrak train in Sacramento and ride it down to Jack London Square in Oakland all you have to do is look out the window at all the tent encampments along the way to see thats it’s a huge problem outside the city also. SF and LA get the headlines because they have changed so much in the last 5-8 years but it’s everywhere you look in Cali .... except for the Uber rich neighborhoods .

VN Store

Back