Samford at Florida

He's gone.

I like to think I'm a reasonable person and there's no excuse for this.
You guys are getting a dose of the embarrassment we’ve experienced the past several years.
What’s funny is the announcers seem dumbfounded at how this could happen, when the answer is obvious that this team has packed it in and probably doesn’t even want to be on the field. Either they are clueless, or purposely avoiding the obvious.

You guys are getting a dose of the embarrassment we’ve experienced the past several years.
What’s funny is the announcers seem dumbfounded at how this could happen, when the answer is obvious that this team has packed it in and probably doesn’t even want to be on the field. Either they are clueless, or purposely avoiding the obvious.
Ummm, we have never experienced anything this embarrassing.

Announcers don't want to say this, just like they don't want to say a coach should be fired.

I wish there was honesty in announcing this way.

This is not a boating accident.

This will only cause the UFAD to rip the band-aid off sooner. If there is such a thing as a good loss, this might be it. Otherwise, they would be stuck with a lame duck Mullen next year.

Unfortunately, Samford doesn’t really seem able to stop almost everything UF seems to do either. Meaning there’s probably not any room for more than 1-2 mistakes on their end either.

VN Store

Back