Sam McGuffie (The baddest white boy ever)

Those are fullbacks, not runningbacks. I don't think it's because the color of the skin, but there are very few Sam Mcguffie's out there. Tennessee usuallly only deals with 5A or 4A highschool players. There are tons of white runningbacks out there just not many skillful in 5a or 4a. If Tennessee figured that we had a shot at McGuffie, I am sure that we would have been at his door knocking.

Not in Tennesse's offense ! Maybe no more than 10 carries for the entire season ? I wouldn't call that a runningback.

UT doesn't recruit white running backs. I'm not even kidding they just don't

:lolabove: is this kid serious? I'd like for you to tell me why there aren't more white runningbacks and cornerbacks in college and pro. This should be interesting...:popcorn:

:lolabove: is this kid serious? I'd like for you to tell me why there aren't more white runningbacks and cornerbacks in college and pro. This should be interesting...:popcorn:

Dustin Fox for Ohio State on their NC team in 02. Brian Russell is a safety, just signed with the Seahawks. Eric Weddle from Utah will be a 1st day draft pick this year as well as Brian Leonard from Rutgers.

There have been talented white running backs in high school in the state of Tennessee that haven't been recruited by Tennessee.

Nope. Only TN Tech, Vandy and Ole Miss were the ones worthy of noting that went after him. He wasn't a big prospect, no stars on Rivals.

Did UT go after him?

He was an Invited walk on but he never came up here. He went to Austin Peay for a year (did not play up there) and transferred to Vandy. I played with him for 2 years before I graduated. He's a good kid and a heckuva football player.

Dustin Fox for Ohio State on their NC team in 02. Brian Russell is a safety, just signed with the Seahawks. Eric Weddle from Utah will be a 1st day draft pick this year as well as Brian Leonard from Rutgers.

I'm not saying that white runningbacks aren't capable. I just think it's hilarious that lacrosse was implying that there is some sort prejudice against white runningbacks @ UT or in the college or pro game for that matter.

I'm not saying that white runningbacks aren't capable. I just think it's hilarious that lacrosse was implying that there is some sort prejudice against white runningbacks @ UT or in the college or pro game for that matter.

nope all i said is ut doesnt recruit white running backs. I didn't imply anything.

VN Store

Back