Sam Bradford injured

utvol0427

Bring back post junkies!!
He was hurt at the end of the first half. Came back out at the start of the second half with his right arm in a sling and ice on his shoulder. I didn't hear what the extent of the injury was.

terrible..hope he returns as soon as possible..hate seeing kids hurt to begin with..but especially when they come back and could have been a high draft pick

What? Bruised ac joint and xrays were negative.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I couldn't hear the TV over my drunk friend screaming at some girls on another Houseboat. I heard throwing arm, and AC. I took AC to mean a ligament. But he IS out for the game. I got that one right.

I couldn't hear the TV over my drunk friend screaming at some girls on another Houseboat. I heard throwing arm, and AC. I took AC to mean a ligament. But he IS out for the game. I got that one right.

Fair enough. Looked ugly on that shoulder. I suspect we won't know full extent for a couple days.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

they were speculating 4 weeks on ESPN

As you said before, as long as Bradford makes it back to play and gets in the draft I will be happy. Hate to see it happen to a kid like that.

However for Oklahoma, even if they win all 4 weeks without Sam... I think they are done. BYU was holding their own before he left the game. I don't see them beating Texas and running the Big 12.

you may be right..but its an early season game and they were without their TE as well. They cant lose again though..thats for sure

If he is out when they play my canes we might have a chance. I hope he out. McCoy will win the trophy this year anyways.

VN Store

Back