Salter charged with misdemeanor

I’m an advocate for the legalization of weed. Second, there can be significant benefits from weed. But in this case, he already had to overcome bad judgment and I’m sure there were/are stipulations for his return. He then decides to promote himself like any company at this point would want to be associated with him. He then decides to chance it again. See a pattern here? He doesn’t get it and he needs to mature more before a high profile college life.

Reactions: Kungfuman2000
I would suspend him for the season. If he can stay clean until spring practice with a couple clean drug tests, I would have him back.

The sad thing is a player like this NEEDS to be kicked off his team for a REAL wake up call. Unfortunately for UT, they will have to be the bad guys here and drop the hammer. Also unfortunate for UT, it may make this kid work HARDER than ever to get his life and game right, and he will become a Heisman candidate in 3 years at his next stop.

I always say...stick with what's legal. But in his case he can't even have a beer. Being able to have a few beers when you're 18/19 might cut back on the illegal stuff.
They always return to the velvety embrace of the herb.

You got to wonder how a kid that has such poor judgment can ever lead a P5 football team.
More importantly, this type of behavior didn't just start here in Knoxville. Makes you wonder what got covered up in his hometown, and how a kid with such poor judgement could have even led his high school team

Reactions: Raebo and BelleVol

VN Store

Back