Sailgating On The Brazos

Too bad the Pirate isn't still in the BIG XII

mike-leach-piratejpg-49b3e16152658764.jpg

Last edited:
I do like both of those logos. I enjoy the old school vibes. Does Baylor have any fans boat to the game and tailgate close to the stadium?
BYOB (boat). There is fifty yards of astroturf from the old stadium between the river and the new stadium for kids to play on. Plenty of tailgating especially across from the stadium on MLK Blvd. There are 350k Mormons in Texas (mostly in D/FW) so BYU will be well represented in Waco today.

Reactions: UTwild82 and C/O
BYOB (boat). There is fifty yards of astroturf from the old stadium between the river and the new stadium for kids to play on. Plenty of tailgating especially across from the stadium on MLK Blvd. There are 350k Mormons in Texas (mostly in D/FW) so BYU will be well represented in Waco today.
I live in DFW, and I am surprised that number is so high! Sic'Em anyways!

Reactions: BUBear
I live in DFW, and I am surprised that number is so high! Sic'Em anyways!
Numbers provided by BYU President on the pre-game show. I was surprised too. Can't imagine all of those bicycles I'm D/FW traffic 😂😁

BYU always travels well. I guess it's a chance for local LDS to see their team when they normally don't get to. Think that's a great addition for the Big 12. I just wonder of the no play on Sunday will be an issue in hoops or other sports?

Reactions: BUBear
BYU always travels well. I guess it's a chance for local LDS to see their team when they normally don't get to. Think that's a great addition for the Big 12. I just wonder of the no play on Sunday will be an issue in hoops or other sports?
They normally took over TCU's stadium when they were both members of the MWC.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTwild82
Bears lead at halftime 17-7. I'm excited that Aranda opened up the playbook after the Okie Lite loss.

Screenshot_20211016-162335.png

Reactions: UTwild82
It's understandable why Alabama recruited Baylor QB Gerry Bohanon so hard. Bohanon just threw his first pick of the season which gives him an 18:1 TD:int ration.

Baylor Romney didn't play for BYU today but younger brother Gunner Romney has three important catches for the Cougs.

Screenshot_20211016-180236.png

Starting LB Dillon Doyle had a hell of a game. Scored two offensive TDs (1 rushing, 1 receiving).

VN Store

Back