How am I funny?

You know, how you tell a story.

I don't know. You said it.
You said I'm funny.

How am I funny? What the
**** is so funny about me?

Tell me what's funny.

:thumbsup:

Florida head coach Urban Meyer holds up the BCS National Championship Trophy on Jan. 13, 2007 during a celebration at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. ]UF's 2006 BCS National Championship trophy, the one with the Waterford crystal ball on top, was nudged off a table in the temporary coaches' offices Friday and broken.
The damaged part of the trophy is valued at $8,000 and UF, with an out-of-pocket expense of a little less than $4,000 not covered by insurance, is in the process of having the trophy replaced, Florida's operations and facilities director Chip Howard said Monday.
The good news is when UF won the trophy in Glendale, Ariz., the school selected the option to purchase a second trophy. The second trophy is the one fans posed next to at Saturday's Orange and Blue Debut at Florida Field.
So, it wasn't the same trophy Chris Leak kissed after the title game, but it is the national championship trophy.

[/QUOTE]

this has to add value to the best thread of the day..

if you guys don't destroy the baby bears i will be very disapointed.

Lanis leaves UCLA team because of knee soreness - Los Angeles Times

The Bruins' inexperienced line has been the main concern in spring practice. The loss leaves tackle Micah Kia and center Micah Reed as the only linemen who played last season.

The first unit includes Scott Glicksberg, a converted tight end, and Darius Savage, a converted defensive tackle. Losing Lanis leaves Sean Sheller, a sophomore, as the other starting tackle.

Cowan was already named the starter and he isn't great. My guess his mobility with the horrible oline is the reason.

this has to add value to the best thread of the day..[/quote]

Option to buy a second national championship trophy? Maybe that's how the Bammers...

nevermind. Too easy.

if you guys don't destroy the baby bears i will be very disapointed.

Lanis leaves UCLA team because of knee soreness - Los Angeles Times

The Bruins' inexperienced line has been the main concern in spring practice. The loss leaves tackle Micah Kia and center Micah Reed as the only linemen who played last season.

The first unit includes Scott Glicksberg, a converted tight end, and Darius Savage, a converted defensive tackle. Losing Lanis leaves Sean Sheller, a sophomore, as the other starting tackle.
Shouldn't they change their name to the UCLA Cubs?

VN Store

Back