Saban talks about Tennessee

I'm not delusional and saying we're gonna win but I legit have a good feeling about our performance tonight. I want our guys to go out there and have fun and play hard! I have complete faith CJH in preparing them this week! Go Big Orange!
I agree! We may not win! But hard to believe we are 25 points worse. If we do lose by that much, like Florida, I dont think the scoreboard will be indicative of the actual game. It would likely happen in the situation where we fell a little bit behind, got a little bit desperate, and things snowballed by us trying to get back into it. Definitely don't see us getting dominated and I hope the performance will demonstrate Huepel's ability to keep up with top programs schematically.

Reactions: Holys#!tVol1979
I think we could have had a chance today if not for injuries and coming off last weekends tuff loss.No way Hooker is 100% he took a hell of a beating,one thing ill say this team has fight so ill never count em out completely.Also this game could get really ugly real fast with a few mistakes.

Saying “the other team is great” is an obvious win-win for a coach. If we lose, it’s because they are great. If we win, we must be great cause we beat a great team.

Reactions: volfeeva
Reason he puts out this BS is hopefully convince his team not take opponent for granted, and after he beats opponent he can look like had the team prepared and his game plan was great.
Pretty sure he said same thing about Ms State who they beat 40 points.

Reactions: volfeeva
what's he gonna say? "oh, we plan on beating the f**** out of Tennessee. They're really bad". of course he'll talk us up

Reactions: Boca Vol

VN Store

Back