Saban showing his true colors late in his career

His coaching probably lost them the game.

Last minute or so, trying to get in FG range………pass every single time. Hey Nick run the ball, use the clock and probably wind up in better field position for your kick…….instead you give Tennessee 15 seconds……..that’s all they need!!!

Thanks Nick

Taking nothing away from Tennessee, Heupel, Hooker Hyatt or anyone from Tennessee…….cause you guys fought, and earned that win.

He’s getting old and his best days are behind him. I cannot wait until Bama goes through a coaching change. Let’s be clear, you don’t just replace a Nick Saban. Their program will suffer and could end up with multiple losing seasons. I’m not old but old enough to have watched Bama before little Nicky and they were not dominant in those days. I see Kirby Smart as the next Bama coach when the time comes. But yeah he’s an arrogant little man that gives zero credit to the winning team.

Heupel is showing good recruits and good coaching can catch up to 100% blue chip recruiting and good coaching with lots of heart and perfect execution.

There was really only that one PI call where the receiver pulled down our DB that was egregious. I was amazed at the officiating being pretty even, as opposed to stupidly fake, as normal.
Another sign UT is back. Getting calls.

Reactions: bigorangepoppa
I don't see any problem with what he said, guys. Credited UT's play right at the beginning and even said the crowd did a great job. My only issue is with the compaint about the PI calls when they got a TD after a blatant offensive PI was called on us. Other than that, he was pretty spot on.

lol. Saban will have a top 3 recruiting class for 2023. People say oh NIL is going to make Saban not be able to compete. BS. You make it sound like Saban just lost to an unranked team. We were #6 and it took everything we had and a dinged up Young for us to win.

Saban is contracted through 2026 I believe. Until then he will always have at least a top 5 program.
Young wasn’t that dinged up. Looked perfectly healthy when he was scrambling around. And I saw no hint of arm weakness. Can’t use that as an excuse. I would say that 17 penalties had more to do with it.

Heupel is showing good recruits and good coaching can catch up to 100% blue chip recruiting and good coaching with lots of heart and perfect execution.

There was really only that one PI call where the receiver pulled down our DB that was egregious. I was amazed at the officiating being pretty even, as opposed to stupidly fake, as normal.
Another sign UT is back. Getting calls.
I saw that when they showed the replay. I thought they should have called Alabama for PI, He pulled the DB into him and got a call.

Reactions: SpookyAction
lol. Saban will have a top 3 recruiting class for 2023. People say oh NIL is going to make Saban not be able to compete. BS. You make it sound like Saban just lost to an unranked team. We were #6 and it took everything we had and a dinged up Young for us to win.

Saban is contracted through 2026 I believe. Until then he will always have at least a top 5 program.

It's actually 2030, and he said he intends to stay that long. College football fans react to Nick Saban’s contract extension

Saban is arguably the greatest college football coach of the modern era, and possibly history, because of his record and championships, so he will always have talented coaches and players who want to learn from him. But it's also true that some of the tactics he used, mainly hoarding talent, are no longer as effective because the transfer portal makes it so easy for dissatisfied players and coaches to move around. Last year 18 players left Alabama, 10 for Power 5 schools: Where are they now: Tracking where 17 Alabama transfers landed

At the same time, many of his ex-coaches are competing with him in the same league and/or division. It's hard not to see the portal as a huge equalizer, including its contribution to our win tonight with a transfer QB, WR, and kicker.

Jersey, did you even watch the clip? Saban says you guys deserve a lot of credit 30 seconds into the clip. Our miscues don't take anything away from the game you played. Gratz on a hard fought win!

VN Store

Back