Saban Lashes Out at A&M - Bama is a NIL Dinosaur

And of course washed up, old ass prick face Steve Spurrier comes out and defends Saban. It's only the dinosaurs of college football that have a problem with NIL. Or people like Kirby that would rather keep paying players under the table to hold an advantage over 97 percent of college football programs. NIL is going nowhere, Tennessee will always prosper in that field. New era of college football rather people like it or not

Once all this calms a bit, will Saban continue to be a racist bigot?

Alittle strong IMO but he opened that door with the attack on Jackson St. He’s pissed that NCs are no longer the #1 reason on recruiting. It sucks but that’s the world they manufactured today.

Tennessee was an unstable program under Dooley/Jones/Pruitt just like Bama was under Dubose/Price/Shula. People stabilize a program and Tennessee has good people now. Bad people will still fail, with or without NIL.

He left the NFL cause he couldn’t boss millionaires around like he could college kids.

He was not the only one who ran into that brick wall! Now imagine being a postion coach or OC/DC that makes less money than the 17-year old freshman you just signed and trying to tell him to show up to class, workout daily, practice twice a day and then sit on the bench until you decide he is ready to play.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
he couldn't possibly write a more negative advertisement for potential recruits considering Alabama. What the hell was he thinking!
Recruit.... " Let's see I can go play for Nicky Dicky who promises me I'll become a stand up guy or go somewhere else and make some Cap".

And of course washed up, old ass prick face Steve Spurrier comes out and defends Saban. It's only the dinosaurs of college football that have a problem with NIL. Or people like Kirby that would rather keep paying players under the table to hold an advantage over 97 percent of college football programs. NIL is going nowhere, Tennessee will always prosper in that field. New era of college football rather people like it or not
Sure old Steve got some Skeletons in his closet.

Its pro football now. Forget everything you knew about college football, those days are gone. This will continue to grow as agents, coaches, boosters and athletic directors get creative in getting the best players on their team. The fire started will burn out of control until it destroys itself. Then we can start over.
Yeah and Nicky didn't do to well in the Pros.

Reactions: Jax_Vol
Schools like Tennessee, Texas, Texas aTm, and USC will absolutely thrive because of NIL. Why? Money. Those schools have it. Bama isn't poor at all, but they don't have the billionaire alums that these schools have. That's the difference. College football will look a lot different 5 years from now as far as the power structure goes, and Bama won't be at the top anymore. Saban knows this and that is why he is crying. Tennessee will soon be the beast of the east.

NIL going to kill college sports.

I think it will make the distance between the haves and have nots bigger, but will level the playing field for the haves. It won’t be the same 3-4 teams every year in the playoffs. Coaches will have to be good at their craft and not rely on how well the institutional cheating apparatus is organized.

The have nots never had a chance anyway, so in my opinion this is good.

Reactions: VAVol85 and butchna
He was not the only one who ran into that brick wall! Now imagine being a postion coach or OC/DC that makes less money than the 17-year old freshman you just signed and trying to tell him to show up to class, workout daily, practice twice a day and then sit on the bench until you decide he is ready to play.
Most aren’t going to be pulling in $300k + a year, but even for the Nico’s the thing about making money…is you want more. You gotta play ball to play it at the next level. Your brand ain’t worth **** if it’s sitting on the bench! Big motivation to listen to your position coaches and coordinators.

Birmingham Economy 2022:
4,000 BBQ „rib“ joints
2,000 Crimson Tide Fan shops
1,000 used pickup truck dealers
1 dentist
Hilarious but true. I was told that the tooth brush was invented in Alabama. Any other state it would have been named the teeth brush.😀

A Great Season upcoming.

Saban/Smart would blow Gaskets if Tennessee and Texas A&M met for the SEC Championship Game in Atlanta.

Would love to see it...

Saban is a dinosaur. Should have died out long time before. Oh saban is a dinosaur, excuse me ma’am where’s his stupid practice straw hat, show him the door.

PGA Championship winner and former Alabama Crimson Tide golfer Justin Thomas takes jab at Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher

PGA Championship winner Justin Thomas, a former Alabama star and big Crimson Tide football fan, couldn't help but weigh in on the Nick Saban-Jimbo Fisher feud after winning a second Wanamaker Trophy on Sunday.

Thomas, who rallied from a 7-shot deficit in the final round at Southern Hills Country Club to win his second major championship, was asked if he would follow Saban's 24-hour celebration rule.

"Yeah, I got a 24-hour rule," Thomas told Sirius XM. "I'm not sure what Jimbo Fisher's rule is, but I guess he's gotta win something first before he figures out his rules."

PGA champ, Bama fan Thomas takes Jimbo jab

VN Store

Back