Saban Hires Dooley as Offensive Analyst

He's worked successful with both Dooley and Pruitt. Why is it a surprise he would work with them again? They are all professionals, while some in Volnation however are only slightly petty

Reactions: pimo1
Oh man, I think I may be permanently scared from seeing this.

no reason to be skeared.
It's like the guy who predicted doomsday. The day came and went, and Armegeddon didn't happen. The next day, he was moping around. Someone saw him, walked up, put their arm around and said, "hey, buddy, cheer up. It's not the end of the world"

Last edited:
Great.....another opportunity to see a former coach on the Tide sideline as they destroy the Vols. Dooley will have quite a challenge finding more camera time than Lyle got.

At this point, it should be touted as an incentive when UT hires head coaches that "upon termination of this contract by the University, signee will be entitled to a membership in the Saban Coaching Rehabilitation Program."

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol Farmer
Since bUTcher jones left UA campus, the douchebag coaching spot (errr...Offense Analyst, err....coffee boy) has been vacant. Welcome Coach Dooley

That's one way to sabatoge the tide football program!

Let him decorate the locker room doors for starters.

He can also do motivational speeches before KY game.

Oh and make him the lead recruiter for OL!

Oh man! I sure hope he takes the β€œOppurtunity is Nowhereβ€œ Mojo with him to Bama. We could all die happy.

VN Store

Back