Saban has Covid

So it seems Saban is likely to coach tomorrow, assuming he tests negative tomorrow morning. I’m just confused by this whole process. We had guys miss most or all of fall camp for simply tracing (not even having the virus), but he can return after testing positive three days ago? And was he not around any players that need to quarantine?

Side note: I’m fine with him coaching, just think we need some consistency.

Last edited:
So it seems Saban is likely to coach tomorrow, assuming he tests negative tomorrow morning. I’m just confused by this whole process. We had guys miss most or all of fall camp for simply tracing (not even having the virus), but he can return after testing positive three days ago? And was he not around any players that need to quarantine?

Side note: I’m fine with him coaching, just think we need some consistency.
Well I saw a note one time, and I bet it never gets shown again, that said it’s suspected Saban’s test was a false positive.

If any of the other 13 SEC coaches besides Satan had tested positive for COVID this week, would they be coaching today?

Asking for a friend.

If any of the other 13 SEC coaches besides Satan had tested positive for COVID this week, would they be coaching today?

Asking for a friend.

So he tested positive and then had 3 negative tests. COVID testing is a complete joke.

From what I’ve read it’s very common. Covid tests are extremely sensitive, so much so that the common cold can yield a positive result. The NY Times said as many as 90% of covid tests could be false positives.

VN Store

Back