Saban Could learn a lot from Cower

He took over a team that won 4 games in the previous season and won 9 and 6 games respectively in his two seasons. Decline?

You don't come out and say you want to go somewhere else in the middle of your own friggin' season. Keep spinning.

No spin. from 9 wins to 6 wins is a decline no matter how you slice it. He made the personell decisions that caused the decline.

And St Nick will have a long way to go to beat the UT coach you guys dislike so much. A very long way.

Now we are getting somewhere. He stole his job at UT. Ok, I have nothing else to say.
My point, exactly! Kind of like your opinion of Saban!

***for all other posters, I was being sarcastic about that job stealing thing but not his last few paychecks!

because it's true?

I guess. I mean an assistant can demand that an AD like Dickey give him the job. Yep, that happens all the time. Get over it. CJM was a drunk and made poor career decisions. I hope the best for him but that is the truth. All CPF did was come in as a fill in and do something CJM was having a tough time trying to do. Win!

I guess. I mean an assistant can demand that an AD like Dickey give him the job. Yep, that happens all the time. Get over it. CJM was a drunk and made poor career decisions. I hope the best for him but that is the truth. All CPF did was come in as a fill in and do something CJM was having a tough time trying to do. Win!

how many times do we have to tell you to look at majors' last seven seasons? if you call we're at now successful, majors was obviously very successful.

My point, exactly! Kind of like your opinion of Saban!

We shall see. I remember all the hoopla surrounding visor boy going to USC. How many SEC titles has he won so far there? Your hatred for CPF makes you look foolish. Your hatred for him has driven you to like coaches at our main rival more than you like our own coach who has a MUCH better record. Run away.

how many times do we have to tell you to look at majors' last seven seasons? if you call we're at now successful, majors was obviously very successful.

OK bill, you know so much about the situation. You tell me that an assistant coach can come in and tell one of the strongest AD in the history of NCAA that he has to hire him? Dickey would have laughed his ass off and fired CPF on the spot. If you don't know that then you don't know anything about UT sports.

No spin. from 9 wins to 6 wins is a decline no matter how you slice it. He made the personell decisions that caused the decline.

And St Nick will have a long way to go to beat the UT coach you guys dislike so much. A very long way.
No mention of the 5 win improvement in his first season, huh? Of course not, that would make you look foolish.

Team doctors said that Culpepper was less of a health risk than Brees. More pesky facts.

Good job on turning this into a Fulmer deal, never have I once said I didn't like Fulmer. :rolleyes:

No mention of the 5 win improvement in his firsts eason, huh? Of course not, that would make you look foolish.

Team doctors said that Culpepper was less of a health risk than Brees. More pesky facts.

Good job on turning this into a Fulmer deal, never have I once said I didn't like Fulmer. :rolleyes:

The QB play was and is not the only reason Miami was not very good. Nice spin on your part.

I don't hate the guy! But its alright for you to call out others by name calling just to hide your boys shortcomings of late! Oh yeah! Follow Phil to his next gig!

The QB play was and is not the only reason Miami was not very good. Nice spin on your part.
It certainly didn't help matters. But, since you know, what caused it? Oh, the coach, right?

Good job ignoring the rest that you were proven wrong about. I'd probably cut bait from that ridiculous point as fast as I could, too.

It certainly didn't help matters. But, since you know, what caused it? Oh, the coach, right?

Good job ignoring the rest that you were proven wrong about. I'd probably cut bait from that ridiculous point as fast as I could, too.

I thought it is always on the coach? You guys change the rules you judge by way to much.

What are you even talking about? What does the coach have to do with team doctors getting a prognosis wrong???

Sure Tidwell. You talk a mean game yet you prove little.
:lol:

Proving you wrong didn't take much "game" in this particular thread. The best part is you came out with the tired "well, you're just a Fulmer hater" in defense of your ridiculous stance on Saban to someone who has never said a cross word about Fulmer on this board. That says a lot right there. :lol:

What are you even talking about? What does the coach have to do with team doctors getting a prognosis wrong???

There are 11 player on offense and 11 players on defense. The qb is a very important position infact the most imortant. If qb play is the only thing that caused them to lose so much I would agree but it isn't. Besides I have read on here so much about how a great coach overcomes such things. Why does Slick Nick get a pass from you guys.

He took over a team that won 4 games in the previous season and won 9 and 6 games respectively in his two seasons. Decline?

You don't come out and say you want to go somewhere else in the middle of your own friggin' season. Keep spinning.
I believe 6 is in fact more than 4. Hell, showing "improvement" has some on here defending Hayseed's raise.

I'm not mad at Saban nor think he's a coward.

I do find it amusing that the same Bama fans that loathe Franchione for virtually the same thing, harbor none of the same feelings for Saban and in fact think any criticism of Saban's actions is more proof that the world is out to get Bama.

I'm not mad at Saban nor think he's a coward.

I do find it amusing that the same Bama fans that loathe Franchione for virtually the same thing, harbor none of the same feelings for Saban and in fact think any criticism of Saban's actions is more proof that the world is out to get Bama.

What do you mean? Some on here defend him more than bammer! Go figure.

I can not be critical of Saban's decision or actions. Only a fool would tell his current employer he was looking into another job, but wanted to stay on until he landed it. Thats just being silly!!

VN Store

Back