Saban Could learn a lot from Cower

What your point? I thought Mike Shula, Buzz P etc. were classy guys! Where did that get em? Class and Ass can both win! Bama hired a great coach get over it!

Man this who Saban is #2 on the "Bad Guys" list behind Satan himself, is getting old.

The guy did what he wanted to. I have no ill will, or really give a rats ass about him.

Some guy on ESPN Radio said it the best today. He said Wayne Hizuengua (sp) isn't mad at him and if anyone was gonna be mad it would be him. So why are the rest of us so mad?

I'm not mad nor am I even conserned about him. I also don't think he is evil. I think he is a jerk and a classless coward. He is a good coach IMO but not a great. 2 seasons with 10 or more wins and a split national championship.

:lol:

I love how going to Alabama turns someone into a person with no class, as if they care what a message board gladiator thinks about him from one day to the next. Absolutely hilarious. :lol:

:lol:

I love how going to Alabama turns someone into a person with no class, as if they care what a message board gladiator thinks about him from one day to the next. Absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Going to bammer isn't what made him a prick he was a prick long before. How he avoided the media and his assistant coaches makes him coward.

Well if thats your standard then CPF is lacking atleast one testicle!

Going to bammer isn't what made him a prick he was a prick long before. How he avoided the media and his assistant coaches makes him coward.
Yeah, you were just flooding the board with your anti-Saban sentiment prior to this week... :lol:

Well if thats your standard then CPF is lacking atleast one testicle!

I love this. You guys will fall all over yourselves for a coach who is at another school and has exactly 2 ten plus wins in a season and a split national championship. A guy mind you who could not even get his assistant coaches to follow him to LSU when he left MSU. A guy mind you who should care about the livelyhoods of his assistants in Miami yet he doesn't even have the class to tell them to their face instead he tells them via a speaker phone.
I don't blame the guy for taking the money, but that doesn't mean I think he handled things very well nor does it mean I think he will win at bammer. He may very well but some act like he is the next coming. Kinda like Charlie Weiss and Spurrier.

Besides it takes a real "coward" to take the Bama job! It scared off alot of coaches!

I love this. You guys will fall all over yourselves for a coach who is at another school and has exactly 2 ten plus wins in a season and a split national championship. A guy mind you who could not even get his assistant coaches to follow him to LSU when he left MSU. A guy mind you who should care about the livelyhoods of his assistants in Miami yet he doesn't even have the class to tell them to their face instead he tells them via a speaker phone.
I don't blame the guy for taking the money, but that doesn't mean I think he handled things very well nor does it mean I think he will win at bammer. He may very well but some act like he is the next coming. Kinda like Charlie Weiss and Spurrier.

Hey you set the standard! That Media Darling in Knoxville must be a real chiken sh**!

Yes, he was. He was in the rumor mill for the Alabama job for at least a month. The only difference now is that it happened and you're slamming him because of it. You keep pounding home the fact his poor wittle assistants wouldn't follow him to LSU from MSU years ago, so that was obviously public knowledge that you could've been berating him for, but no, you waited until he was the coach at Alabama. Weird, ain't it.

None were guaranteed 32 mil. None of the others were in a situation where they were in over their heads and could not win.
9-7 in year one, 0 QB year two. You should stick to one-sided opinions derived from hate rather than making up stuff that is disproven by fact.

Yes, he was. He was in the rumor mill for the Alabama job for at least a month. The only difference now is that it happened and you're slamming him because of it. You keep pounding home the fact his poor wittle assistants wouldn't follow him to LSU from MSU years ago, so that was obviously public knowledge that you could've been berating him for, but no, you waited until he was the coach at Alabama. Weird, ain't it.

Not at all. He stated publicly several times that "I will not be the coach at the University of Alabama". Nothing about his staff not following him to LSU. I think that is a huge statement about the guy. When a coach leaves a job to take another they take their trusted staff. NONE would follow him. Just a fact.

9-7 in year one, 0 QB year two. You should stick to one-sided opinions derived from hate rather than making up stuff that is disproven by fact.

He had TOTAL control at Miami. He made the decisions that led to the decline of the team in Miami. And yes 9-7 is real good. What is his record in the playoffs? Oh wait, I forgot. :)

He took over a team that won 4 games in the previous season and won 9 and 6 games respectively in his two seasons. Decline?

You don't come out and say you want to go somewhere else in the middle of your own friggin' season. Keep spinning.

Fulmer doesn't duck the media? He stole the job at UT and has been stealing from ever since! :whistling:

VN Store

Back