Saban asked “why aren’t you guys chanting?”

I’m sick of the excuses. They need to take a long look in the mirror and realize to very bad things:

1. They’ve become so accustomed to being great it’s turned into complacency.

2. They were good depth away from being run completely out of Neyland stadium. Young or not it would have gotten ugly if the defense had more depth.
Yeah Nick acted on The Nick Saban show like it was nothing that Tennessee did that caused Alabama to lose:rolleyes:

Reactions: feathersax
I’m sick of the excuses. They need to take a long look in the mirror and realize to very bad things:

1. They’ve become so accustomed to being great it’s turned into complacency.

2. They were good depth away from being run completely out of Neyland stadium. Young or not it would have gotten ugly if the defense had more depth.

They were a generational QB (Bryce Y) having the game of his career in many ways away from being run.

Reactions: Gandalf
No chanting because they were intimidated by the noise coming down the tunnel. Also they were feeling the stadium shake over top of them.

VFL...GBO

Reactions: feathersax
Saban always blames his players then subtlety infers some slight responsibility. My personal interactions with him have revealed the same type response.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back