Ryan Spikes/Christian Moore

NighthawkVol

Besides Brady House (who will certainly sign with an MLB team), Moore and Spikes are the highest rated position recruits in the 2021 signing class.

Does anyone have any idea how likely these two are to be drafted highly? Are they likely to play at UT next year or not?

Also, besides Chase Burns, are there any other incoming pitchers we could lose to the majors?

Not sure which one but this is discussed in a recruiting thread. Not saying that to be a butthole. You might get an answer to your question quicker tonight. Try the 2021 recruiting thread. I just read about these guys Saturday I think it was.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Besides Brady House (who will certainly sign with an MLB team), Moore and Spikes are the highest rated position recruits in the 2021 signing class.

Does anyone have any idea how likely these two are to be drafted highly? Are they likely to play at UT next year or not?

Also, besides Chase Burns, are there any other incoming pitchers we could lose to the majors?

I don’t follow it like I used to because it’s a heartbreaking endeavor, and that’s for football. Baseball recruiting is 10x worse. Ya gotta ride with what you got and...this may sound trite...pray a lot!!!

I trust this staff on the recruiting front, but the MLB part makes it more difficult and that’s not changing.

There don’t seem to be any players in the ABL this summer, as always it’s fluid, bummer, 11 PM games rule!!!

Go Miners! I am turning this over to the morning shift, start the game thread for the love of all things holy.

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back