Ryan Mallett

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
This kid blew me away today. Did you all see some of the throws he made. He was throwing lasers all over the field.

I know it is way to early to tell but I got a feeling he may end up being the best QB to come out of this class. This kid is the size of Russell and he isnt even in college yet.

I know Michigan fans are drooling over this kid.

To me, he def. looked better than Clausen. Clausen didn't really impress me that much.

I agree with you 100%. I thought he was the best QB by far today. If he does not get hurt he will win a lot of games at Michigan.

Mallett was on his game today. He and Clausen are going to have some good battles (ND vs. Michigan)

the guy that really stood out to me was Chris Galippo. That dude is a freak and reminds me of Brian Urlacher

Mallett was on his game today. He and Clausen are going to have some good battles (ND vs. Michigan)

the guy that really stood out to me was Chris Galippo. That dude is a freak and reminds me of Brian Urlacher

Agreed

He was all over the field today.

Berry was in on a lot of tackles today too.:dance2:

yea, Mallett was very impressive, as was Galippo. Berry hit like a mad man.. The person i was least impressed with was Austin..I didn't really notice him doing much, but then again i dont really pay attention to people on the line.

I wasn't impressed with Willy Korn. I thought he was suppose to be really good, but from what I saw he was crap. Yeah he got a TD pass, but who couldn't whenever you just throw one up and let your WR jump and get it? Matter of fact I was impressed with any of the East QB's. Why did Simms even start? Oh yeah, his coach was coaching the East team. He was horrible. Taylor was horrible. Mara was horrible. They should have given Brantly more snaps or even put Berry at QB

well you could expect that from Mara maybe, he doesn't even have a D1 offer..I didn't understand that?..How was he in that game? and you're right Taylor was terrible..did he play 1 series and then just one more play after that? He did lay that dude out though lol

well you could expect that from Mara maybe, he doesn't even have a D1 offer..I didn't understand that?..How was he in that game? and you're right Taylor was terrible..did he play 1 series and then just one more play after that? He did lay that dude out though lol

He came in on the first series. Lined up at WR and tried a reverse throw and got sacked. Then went 0 for 3 with an INT I think

This kid is raw at QB but Beamer will love it if he can make him half the QB Michael Vick was.

With the way Berry was throwing his body around making tackles, I was like don't get hurt before you get to the HILL!!!

With the way Berry was throwing his body around making tackles, I was like don't get hurt before you get to the HILL!!!

I was thinking the same thing? Why would some of the best high school players risk getting hurt for this game?:blink:

VN Store

Back