Rutgers 2020 QB?

Well you hate to lose the experience he has. On the flip side, he could of been Indiana's MVP if they had won. That's what you get with him, hot and cold. Erratic is a good word for him.

Reactions: tbh
Dak Prescott threw the ball 267 times his sophomore year...
How many his freshman? How many did Emory Jones? The point still remains that it's a developmental game and keeping young guys on a tighter leash isnt uncommon or an indication of an unfair competition like the previous poster was suggesting.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
He has one more season of football left. If he wants to play his Sr year out, then he probably should leave.

It would take a miraculous turnaround for him to take every snap at the Qb position at UT in 2020

Don't get me wrong, i wish he was capable of playing Qb and would love nothing more than for him to be extremely successful, I just dont think he is capable of figuring it out.

THIS
and JG doesnt' have the luxury like Bryant of moving on b4 the 4 games played rule since he already RS.
Would be great to have experienced bullpen guy come in relief if needed due to injury or poor play..

I believe JTS will stay no matter how spring goes then graduate transfer if needed after 2020 season, he already used RS too so he would sit 2020 year anyway.
if staying he could be backup play and then graduate transfer be eligible immediate 2021.

JG isnt dumb. In my OPINION (i make a living reading verbal and non verbal signs in people) that said this is my opinion again. I believe JG is a me first player who is smart enough to garner positive attention thru the media. I saw the game and watched his face on the sideline...his face was always neutral...no emotion...typically one would show disappointment or an overabundance (forced) of support....again this is my Opinion. I have other reason to believe he is disingenuous... so flame away. I hope the man success wherever he goes. But for TN to take the next step it should be without JG

Agree, he has some bad body language on field and sidelines.

Agree, he has some bad body language on field and sidelines.
No he doesn't. People are still talking about 3 years ago when Butch lied to him.

The announcers even pointed out how close the qbs are and how JG has been first to congratulate BM when he did something positive.

Just say you hate him because of three years ago and move on

I'm interested in the Ga. Kid that has entered the "Portal"...from Oklahoma "where the wind comes whistling down the plain." He was a 5*****...for them that care about that stuff.

Am i the only one concerned that the University of Tennessee has yet to publicly address the threat to 2 students???

No he doesn't. People are still talking about 3 years ago when Butch lied to him.

The announcers even pointed out how close the qbs are and how JG has been first to congratulate BM when he did something positive.

Just say you hate him because of three years ago and move on
I don't agree with you much but I agree from what I saw he was nothing but congratulatory to BM when he was in the game and at times appeared to be coaching him up.

His poor performances on the field should in no way be a reflection of his character or heart.

We already have better.
And Bailey is better as well.

Happy Trails JG!

He's the most frustrating player in the history of Vol football..
JG frustrates me as well but do you really think we have better? Do you mean the 47% passer with 2 TDS and 5 pics. Or may the 48% passer with 1 TD. I know you think you are smarter than the coaches but my guess is you are not. JG leaving the team does not make it better. Hopefully, HB is the answer in 2020 but if he is not ready are you sure one of the QBs is better.

JG frustrates me as well but do you really think we have better? Do you mean the 47% passer with 2 TDS and 5 pics. Or may the 48% passer with 1 TD. I know you think you are smarter than the coaches but my guess is you are not. JG leaving the team does not make it better. Hopefully, HB is the answer in 2020 but if he is not ready are you sure one of the QBs is better.
I would take BM over JG on stats vs top 25 alone. This season

VN Store

Back