Russian nuclear disaster...maybe?

With all the speculation it looks to be a subsonic, not hypersonic missile, due to shape and wings

foto-puska-krilatoy-rakety-s-yadernim-silovim-agregatom.jpg

Yet it was Trump who allowed us to finally sell lethal military aid (anti-tank missiles) to Ukrainian forces fighting the Russians but the only thing Obama did was place sanctions on them.
They weren't blowing up Nuclear Missiles either.

Yet it was Trump who allowed us to finally sell lethal military aid (anti-tank missiles) to Ukrainian forces fighting the Russians but the only thing Obama did was place sanctions on them.

Do you know what quid Trump got from Ukraine for the quo?

Would such a missile be detectable with existing technology when launched .
Nuclear just adds unlimited range compared to a turbofan type like Tomahawk. With this added range it can fly a less predictable flight path. Cruise missiles that are subsonic, including this nuclear propulsion type and and turbofan types, fly very low altitude for radar evasion.

Reactions: Mick
Would such a missile be detectable with existing technology when launched .

I'm guessing "yes". We are able to detect relatively small missile launches in NK. I believe it would take a pretty large rocket to launch this thing. Then when the "ramjets" kick in we could absolutely detect it. I realize that NK is a very small area compared to Russia. I also believe we have every square inch of Russian territory covered with eyes in the sky with very sensitive instruments. Remember we have tools that can detect a star dimming from 10000 light years away when a planet crosses its face.

Reactions: vols4sure
Nasty.

SLAM, despite being advertised as a missile, was actually more like an unmanned bomber. Instead of a single warhead, it carried up to 26 hydrogen bombs, each hundreds of times more powerful than the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

SLAM could fly a predetermined route over an enemy country or even continent, ejecting H-bombs on targets below. Once out of bombs SLAM would fly one last mission, running into a final target that would shower the target zone with lethal radioactivity.

pluto-slam-image-09-1565724475.jpg

Reactions: Orangeburst
As a condition of the sale, Ukrainian prosecutors killed investigations that were part of the Mueller investigation.

Trump bought their silence.

Ahh, yeah I think I remember that mentioned in the Muells report.

Nuclear just adds unlimited range compared to a turbofan type like Tomahawk. With this added range it can fly a less predictable flight path. Cruise missiles that are subsonic, including this nuclear propulsion type and and turbofan types, fly very low altitude for radar evasion.
Ok nerd. lol. Does is provide an advantage against our detection and defenses as far as you know?

Reactions: Orangeburst
Ahh, yeah I think I remember that mentioned in the Muells report.

Do a little fundamental research. The timeline is pretty convincing and the Ukrainian officials say they did it because they didn't want the investigations to offend Trump right as they wanted the missiles.

Do a little fundamental research. The timeline is pretty convincing and the Ukrainian officials say they did it because they didn't want the investigations to offend Trump right as they wanted the missiles.

Come on there has to be a link, some kind of evidence you can reference.

Please don’t be offended that I’m not taking your word for it.

VN Store

Back