Russia Already Interfering With 2020 Election: Seeks to Re-Elect Trump

Richard Grenell: Intelligence community feels immediate impact of Trump's diplomatic 'disruptor' - CNNPolitics

Grenell ousted a veteran intelligence officer on Friday who served as the number two at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, according to The New York Times, and on Thursday he brought on board a former staffer of Rep. Devin Nunes, a California Republican who's a staunch Trump ally.

For those of you who do not find that sad, worrisome, and/or simply pathetic; we must live in completely different realities.

I guess that's actually been a fairly obvious conclusion for some time now. It just still continues to blow my mind.

So I'm confused here.... the dems believe the Russians want Trump to win or is ir Bernie that the Russians want to win? Dang Russians! They can't decide on anything.

Richard Grenell: Intelligence community feels immediate impact of Trump's diplomatic 'disruptor' - CNNPolitics

Grenell ousted a veteran intelligence officer on Friday who served as the number two at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, according to The New York Times, and on Thursday he brought on board a former staffer of Rep. Devin Nunes, a California Republican who's a staunch Trump ally.

For those of you who do not find that sad, worrisome, and/or simply pathetic; we must live in completely different realities.

I guess that's actually been a fairly obvious conclusion for some time now. It just still continues to blow my mind.
Not much left to blow, IYAM.

Reactions: AM64

Who did you you expect him to bring on? A former Hillary staffer? A former Obama staffer? Or maybe a Pelosi staffer? Maybe another that lives to destroy trump with reckless disregard of the law or our democracy? After your side's attempt at everything to destroy him just shy of assassination (and I'm not sure that hasn't been on the table at the DNC) including an illegal coup, do you really think he's going to bring in one of the dems Russian agents? The whole DNC should be tried for treason and executed.

So I'm confused here.... the dems believe the Russians want Trump to win or is ir Bernie that the Russians want to win? Dang Russians! They can't decide on anything.

No No ... the Russians want Trump to win but they know the Dems want Trump to lose , and Bernie to win , so they promoted Bernie until Trump found out , got jealous and now they had to reprogram the memes to say vote against Bernie . I just hope they don’t start telling me to vote for Bloomberg . I’m starting to feel used , like I did after they made me vote against Hillary .

No No ... the Russians want Trump to win but they know the Dems want Trump to lose , and Bernie to win , so they promoted Bernie until Trump found out , got jealous and now they had to reprogram the memes to say vote against Bernie . I just hope they don’t start telling me to vote for Bloomberg . I’m starting to feel used , like I did after they made me vote against Hillary .
Gray man confused!

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Who did you you expect him to bring on? A former Hillary staffer? A former Obama staffer? Or maybe a Pelosi staffer? Maybe another that lives to destroy trump with reckless disregard of the law or our democracy? After your side's attempt at everything to destroy him just shy of assassination (and I'm not sure that hasn't been on the table at the DNC) including an illegal coup, do you really think he's going to bring in one of the dems Russian agents? The whole DNC should be tried for treason and executed.

Present and past colleagues, as well as diplomats who have tussled with him, describe Grenell as an aggressive, intelligent and caustic operator who loves to pick a fight, air the drama on Twitter and make sure everyone in the room knows his loyalty lies first and foremost with the President. (note: loyalty does not lie first and foremost to country)

Trump Jr. said Friday that Grenell had been "the most effective person we've seen in an ambassadorial spot in decades." (lol)

That assessment isn't widely shared. Foreign envoys, German diplomats and US analysts note that Grenell, who is supposed to be America's main eyes and ears on the ground, is so distrusted that Berlin's government and business officials are wary of meeting him.
Grenell's debut was so tumultuous, Chancellor Angela Merkel raised it with Vice President Mike Pence, telling him the new ambassador's style required some "getting used to," one person with knowledge of the exchange said. This person added that Merkel has never warmed to Grenell.

Present and past colleagues, as well as diplomats who have tussled with him, describe Grenell as an aggressive, intelligent and caustic operator who loves to pick a fight, air the drama on Twitter and make sure everyone in the room knows his loyalty lies first and foremost with the President. (note: loyalty does not lie first and foremost to country)

Trump Jr. said Friday that Grenell had been "the most effective person we've seen in an ambassadorial spot in decades." (lol)

That assessment isn't widely shared. Foreign envoys, German diplomats and US analysts note that Grenell, who is supposed to be America's main eyes and ears on the ground, is so distrusted that Berlin's government and business officials are wary of meeting him.
Grenell's debut was so tumultuous, Chancellor Angela Merkel raised it with Vice President Mike Pence, telling him the new ambassador's style required some "getting used to," one person with knowledge of the exchange said. This person added that Merkel has never warmed to Grenell.

So, they talked to people who didn’t like him and got their opinion. And part of the opinion is that he’s loyal to the President first. What if, contrary to what some believe, the President is actually putting the country first?

So, they talked to people who didn’t like him and got their opinion. And part of the opinion is that he’s loyal to the President first. What if, contrary to what some believe, the President is actually putting the country first?
That may be the biggest "what if" in the history of "what ifs".
Trump has never put anything before Trump and he is systematically surrounding himself with mindless leg humpers soulless enough to unquestioningly do his bidding.
It's like watching some bizarre sci-fi/horror movie in slow motion and on continuous loop.
I'm weary.
It's sad and disheartening. I never dreamed I would ever be so disappointed in the character of America.

Trump has never put anything before Trump and he is systematically surrounding himself with mindless leg humpers soulless enough to unquestioningly do his bidding.
It's like watching some bizarre sci-fi/horror movie in slow motion and on continuous loop.
I'm weary.
It's sad and disheartening. I never dreamed I would ever be so disappointed in the character of America.
Sounds like you are working on a reason to legalize all drugs for private consumption.

I'm weary.

And how is he any different than Obama?

The person was replaced because they only provided half of the Russian meddling.... they only mentioned Trump and chose not to say anything about Sanders being aided. You’re so gullible it’s scary

Last edited:
I'm weary.
Go change your diaper..... sounds like you probably have a bad chapped up diaper rash

VN Store

Back