Rush Propst fired

I don’t think so... Wasn’t he headed to Bama years ago when the scandal about his secret second family came out and the deal was off?

I thought he was a scumbag years ago and I hate the fact that CJP worked for him. On a side note, how in the hell does a man have enough time in a day to raise TWO family’s? My wife is a high school teacher and multi sport coach, my kid plays softball and I work a ton of overtime every year. It’s a group effort to spend time together outside of a gym or a ball field.

Reactions: T_Vol376
I thought he was a scumbag years ago and I hate the fact that CJP worked for him. On a side note, how in the hell does a man have enough time in a day to raise TWO family’s? My wife is a high school teacher and multi sport coach, my kid plays softball and I work a ton of overtime every year. It’s a group effort to spend time together outside of a gym or a ball field.

I mean for real! You gotta be talented to get away with that! He may be a heck of a football coach, but not much in the way of a human being. Not someone I’d want leading my son. I like Pruitt, but I sure hope he never brings him on board. Just looking at the guy makes my skin crawl!

Does anyone know EXACTLY what it is he did? If he pilfered pencils that's one thing, if he pilfered underage donk, that's an entirely different thing, if he was doing the Prez of the booster club's old lady, that's different still.

Does anyone know EXACTLY what it is he did? If he pilfered pencils that's one thing, if he pilfered underage donk, that's an entirely different thing, if he was doing the Prez of the booster club's old lady, that's different still.
Two biggest things he’s accused of giving pain meds to kids and the other known is he is 450k in debt to the IRS/State for unreported funds.

Insubordination and interfering with hiring processes are added on.

Two biggest things he’s accused of giving pain meds to kids and the other known is he is 450k in debt to the IRS/State for unreported funds.

Insubordination and interfering with hiring processes are added on.

What does that have to do with his teaching/coaching job?

Hell of a Coach, but not sure he's worth the attention he will draw to UT. South GA teams like Moultrie (Colquitt Co), Thomasville, Cairo, etc...… will go to extremes to get players moved into their area to play.

Not meant for anyone specific but what is the live fest for Rish? If he were that capable would he not be on a college staff? NC State. Tennessee. UAB wtc

He's as capable as anyone in the country. But, before he could put enough distance between him and his past, he stumbled again.

That’s what I’ve been hearing. That he gave his coaches PEDs to give to the players. If it’s true it’s unfortunate, but not suprising. Colquitt County has had some really good teams with really good players since he got there. That program is a big deal in that community. That said, they knew what they were getting when they got him. He’s all about winning. I thought he was done for when he head butted one of his players in the state semi-final.

It's rural South GA. Which can mean drawing a line from Bama to Macon to Savannah and include in county below that. HS football is all there is down there. Well that, and really big gnats. Really big gnats. and A LOT of really big gnats.

Which apparently means he was sending us kids he juiced up and needed a clean piss bottle

Lost the post I was quoting. Oops.

His story is not uncommon. Type-A with immense talent and charisma, immensely and permanently flawed. A la Bruce Pearl. These guys will always win, but they can't stay out of trouble.

VN Store

Back