Rupp roll call

CladInOrange

Anyone making the trip up to Lexington in a few weeks? It’s looking like Gameday will be in attendance. I am looking forward to seeing some orange in Rupp for a potential top 5 matchup.

Reactions: Vol49er
Anyone making the trip up to Lexington in a few weeks? It’s looking like Gameday will be in attendance. I am looking forward to seeing some orange in Rupp for a potential top 5 matchup.
Thanks, but no thanks. UK fans treat opposing fans like s***. One of the worst fan-bases in college sports.

Not at the prices for tickets that they are asking. 8 mile drive to Rupp and still cheaper to get a hotel, tix and go watch them in TBA.

I'll just spend money on dinner at Malone's that night and watch us take one from them at Rupp..... again.

Not at the prices for tickets that they are asking. 8 mile drive to Rupp and still cheaper to get a hotel, tix and go watch them in TBA.

I'll just spend money on dinner at Malone's that night and watch us take one from them at Rupp..... again.
Yeah for real. $150 a piece is the cheapest that I saw on Stub Hub and those are uppers. Their seating up there is terrible too, it's bleachers and you're right on top of one and other.

I went to see our Vols play the year that they had Wall and Cousins and I was about 5 rows up pretty close by the Vols bench and by the tunnel where the visiting team comes out from. I gave Chism a five when he came out. There's no way I'd ever get tickets that close again though, they were a gift from my brother's father in law, who is a season ticket holder.

The closest thing I will be to the Big Blue Dump (Rupp) would be eating a batch of laxative laced cupcakes with florescent blue icing....

Yeah for real. $150 a piece is the cheapest that I saw on Stub Hub and those are uppers. Their seating up there is terrible too, it's bleachers and you're right on top of one and other.

I went to see our Vols play the year that they had Wall and Cousins and I was about 5 rows up pretty close by the Vols bench and by the tunnel where the visiting team comes out from. I gave Chism a five when he came out. There's no way I'd ever get tickets that close again though, they were a gift from my brother's father in law, who is a season ticket holder.
10 rows up is my limit. Has to be close to mid-court too.

I think the Cats drop one between now and then. They got a lot tougher lineup.

Cats might lose at Starkvegas but they will probably beat SCarolina & LSU at home. It will be interesting to watch how kyjelly defends Waters at LSU as he is similar in quickness to Bone.

Wait til you see what it'll cost in Knoxville if we're still #1.. 150$ Won't get a hotel near campus.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

Trust me it won't be cheap in Knoxville have you seen what Saturday home games have been costing? Florida lower level going for 200 to 250 per ticket.

That place is gonna be packed and loud and unfortunately very little orange I feel. It'll be a big test but I still feel that we are clearly the better team. We are better than them at nearly every position on the floor, we are much more experienced, we've been the better team for 2 full seasons now I feel. This is a great Tennessee team and just a so-so Ky bunch based on their past rosters. I'm big on the Vols and believe we sweep Ky again this year during the regular season.

Reactions: lynnh and FlVols
Trust me it won't be cheap in Knoxville have you seen what Saturday home games have been costing? Florida lower level going for 200 to 250 per ticket.
Bought my tickets as soon as they went on sale. I also got a hotel in St. Paul last May for April 5-8..... :)

I'll be there. Now whether i make it back or not is a different story

Does any know why Tennessee plays' on Wednesday both times before we play Kentucky on saturday? We usually play on Tuesday, that extra day to rest and prepare is needed. Kentucky plays on Tuesday both weeks leading up to the games.

Does any know why Tennessee plays' on Wednesday both times before we play Kentucky on saturday? We usually play on Tuesday, that extra day to rest and prepare is needed. Kentucky plays on Tuesday both weeks leading up to the games.
Surprised we don't have a Thursday 9 PM game both times

I’m glad I went last year. A weeknight game.. UK just inside top 25... I was able to sit near the court for a fraction of what prices are going for this weekend. I’ll wait and splurge on Tourney tickets

Reactions: ATC_VOL
First of all I hope the Vols give those UT fans attending lots to cheer about. If they do let the Cats fans know you are there. We attended the Florida game in Gainesville and the Vols fans made lots of noise.

Reactions: apkvol
I would love to go and take my one of a kind UT truck (even though it might get keyed) but it's just too expensive. My son and I did take our motorhome to Memphis to watch the game. What a great time!

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back