Running list of Tennessee targets planned commitment dates

AT THE TIME that I wrote it, name something in my statement the WAS not true. ;)
You posted that August 5th. 2 weeks after we had gotten Leacock. At the time we had 19 recruits. If we kept up your "dried up recruiting" we would have 29 recruits by early signing day.

Which would have included 1 5 star *at time of commit*, 3 4 stars, and 6 more 3 stars.

I would be pretty happy with that. Switch 2 of those 3 stars to 4s and I would be really happy with the results.

What was wrong in your post is that you werent looking long term and were bummed that we missed out on the last two, and implied it mattered going forward.

Reactions: SoilVol
You posted that August 5th. 2 weeks after we had gotten Leacock. At the time we had 19 recruits. If we kept up your "dried up recruiting" we would have 29 recruits by early signing day.

Which would have included 1 5 star *at time of commit*, 3 4 stars, and 6 more 3 stars.

I would be pretty happy with that. Switch 2 of those 3 stars to 4s and I would be really happy with the results.

What was wrong in your post is that you werent looking long term and were bummed that we missed out on the last two, and implied it mattered going forward.

All I implied was that I thought the NCAA's violation letter to us was affecting our recruiting. Who know's? Even though most people think the penalties will probably be minimal, you know some coaches out there are spouting "You never know about what the NCAA will do! Why take the chance with UT?" That's all I was inferring. (OK I'm done with this).

AT THE TIME that I wrote it, name something in my statement the WAS not true. ;)
The inference from "According to Whitfong" to "recruiting has dried up" is not valid.

Edit: Wait! all of this needs to go off of this thread before the thread becomes unusable. And that includes your original remark.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
The inference from "According to Whitfong" to "recruiting has dried up" is not valid.

Edit: Wait! all of this needs to go off of this thread before the thread becomes unusable. And that includes your original remark.
Reread my note. That is not what I said. I said according to Whitfong (Crystal balls), those two players were not coming. He later changed his Crystal Ball to UT with Gibson.;)

Any chance we might tell some 3 star commits to look elsewhere, if we start to get a lot of interest from some 4 stars 🌟?

VN Store

Back