Running Back You Want Back The Most

GoodlettsvilleVol

I'm going with Jamal Lewis. Though I do know other RBS left with more yards gained.

Dude was 6-0 230. Built like a fire plug and had quicker feet than you would ever expect. Whether jumping over the pile to score or running outside breaking tackles he was magnificent and a treat to watch.

Also, he was in that tremendous recruit class where we snagged him and other stars from the Bulldogs in their Atlanta neighborhood in Deon Grant and Cosey Coleman. That was cool to me.

I'm going with Jamal Lewis. Though I do know other RBS left with more yards gained.

Dude was 6-0 230. Built like a fire plug and had quicker feet than you would ever expect. Whether jumping over the pile to score or running outside breaking tackles he was magnificent and a treat to watch.

Also, he was in that tremendous recruit class where we snagged him and other stars from the Bulldogs in their Atlanta neighborhood in Deon Grant and Cosey Coleman. That was cool to me.
Eric Gr...pfffft

Pre ACL Lewis was a beast in college. Post ACL not so much in college.

I’d take either Cobb or Webb.

In this offense it would be Charlie Garner or Alvin kamara...I’ll tell you another that would be great in this offense and that would be Mr. Everything (Shawn Bryson). He could tote the rock and Protect/block well. If you gave him a hole it was lights out. When he got the wheels a trucking he was gone ! He handled the swing pass pretty good

The freshman and sophomore Jamal Lewis …. Not the junior Jamal Lewis.

So many great backs that we had it's hard to pick one. I want the Travis Henry from the last 3 minutes of the Arkansas game or the Travis Stephens from the Florida game in Gainesville. No way you can leave out Reggie Cobb of the Auburn game or Charlie Garner of any of his games. James "Little Man " Stewart comes to mind also, we used to be loaded at that position but it's been a long time since we were that good at that position.

VN Store

Back